CODE25 Freezing and Mobile App Crashing

votes

My CODE25 was repaired by Marshall in September after the amp itself kept crashing and the sound was cutting out. It has now been returned in an even worse condition.

On switching it on, the message 'Hold 'Store' to reset' appears on the screen. I press store and nothing happens. I am unable to access the amp presets.

After 10 minutes the mobile app then also freezes. I have contacted my Marshall dealer who sold me the amp and they have asked me to contact you for a resolution before I can send it back to them.

FYI: I have uninstalled and re-installed the mobile app without any resolution of the problem. The amp is is of no use and even a factory reset and firmware update has not solved the problem. I am gradually losing my faith in Marshall CODE products.

Do you have any solutions?

asked 04 Nov 2021 at 02:15 PM

Gerry McIntosh
Hi Selena: am afraid to say that I am returning the amp to Marshall to get repaired for the second time. I will then be trying to get a part refund from shop in exchange for an Orange amp as I have had enough of Marshall. - Gerry McIntosh 13 Nov 2021 at 05:57 PM
Hi Gerry,

There is an update on this website to help with this issue under support tab, then click Firmware.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 15 Nov 2021 at 08:53 AM
Have a look at your colleague's message below and also my original post. There doesn't seem to be a lot of joined-up thinking here, hence my annoyance and changing to Orange.
I know you guys monitoring the forum are in the front-line and catching all the crap and are not responsible for badly manufactured amps. It is really your managers and those higher up that need to get their act sorted. And that includes developing products that don't fail so often.
- Gerry McIntosh 15 Nov 2021 at 04:29 PM
Hey Gerry,

After the team looking into this, they have now put out an update for this issue.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 16 Nov 2021 at 08:46 AM
Answers: 1

votes

Hello Gerry,

We would be happy to look at your Code25 again for you, please contact the dealer and they wll arrange for it to come back to us, if you have and problems please contact servicedesk@marshall.com

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 05 Nov 2021 at 10:54 AM

Your colleagues above are either algorithm-programmed AI bots or did not look at your message. My amp has now been with you for at least three weeks and my amp dealer has not heard from you. Could you please explain what is happening? I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the delay, especially since this is the second time that the amp has been repaired. Given that I have been without my Marshall amp for a total 7 weeks over the two repair periods so far (and it was bought in May), how do you plan to get me back onside? - Gerry McIntosh 06 Dec 2021 at 01:16 PM
Hi Gerry,

Have you contacted servicedesk@marshall.com , they will be able to deal with this for you and confirm you dealer has returned the amp for repair, please email them with your contact number and they will be in touch.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 06 Dec 2021 at 04:45 PM
Loading - please wait...