Code footswitch - how I can activate the tuner?

vote

I really do not understand...should be the easiest thing to do...but it isn't....please help

asked 09 Nov 2017 at 10:07 PM

Giuseppe Ceruzzi (12)
I cannot get this either. Code-25 in question. I can enter tuner with Amp buttons, but don't get how to assign that into footswitch - Toni Etelä 19 Nov 2021 at 11:53 AM
Answers: 2

vote

Hi Giuseppe,

Thank you for your message, please the link below, there is a video to show you how to activate the tuner

https://my.marshall.com/support/tutorials

Marshall Support

answered 10 Nov 2017 at 09:16 AM

Cannot get it working with my code25 - Toni Etelä 19 Nov 2021 at 11:54 AM
It´s easy. Press and Hold button A1 - you see your choosen preset, press it again and the tuner pops up with a string digit A E D G .. Tune your guitar, return to A1 by pressing the bank/ switch mode button two times. The tuner is automatically programmed by Marshall factory. - Konrad Martin 29 Apr 2022 at 06:50 AM

votes

It´s easy. Hold Prefx and AMP button and press A1 button. Tuner is saved now. Press and Hold  button A1 - you see your choosen preset, press it again and the tuner pops up with a string digit A E D G .. Tune your guitar, return to A1 by pressing the bank/ switch mode button two times. The tuner is automatically programmed by Marshall factory. 

edited 29 Apr 2022 at 09:02 AM

Konrad Martin

answered 29 Apr 2022 at 06:49 AM

Konrad Martin
Loading - please wait...