I recieved my Code 100H this week.
(FYI) I attempted the update with a MacBook Pro with USB-C, High Sierra 10.13.1, Chrome Browser. I was able to connect to the Code but the unit would not update. It was stalled on the progress bar on the unit at 0% and on the browser.
(FYI) I attempted the update on a Windows machine and was successful using the update utility and with Chrome Browser. The Code unit shows updating to 1.4.1 but the boot screen shows 1.11?
The Code 100H will not connect to any Bluetooth device I have. Windows, Mac, iPhone, or iPad. It does not even show up as a device and never has even out of the box. I am convienced it does not work. Is there a master reset button combo for the unit? I am out of ideas concerning the Bluetooth. It seems like I am not the only one having issues with the Bluetooth. If this can't work consistently I am considering returning the unit. Even the simplest device can connect with Bluetooth and hold a connection. My Code 100H won't even show up as a device to connect to. Please advise.
Thank you for your message.
The 1.1 when you boot is not the firmware version its the amp version, if you hold down PFX, MOD and REV and turn the amp on you should see M1.41 which is your Firmware.
Regarding Bluetooth, please use the link below to help with Bluetooth connection.
Update. The Bluetooth still does not work.
I deleted the Gateway app and rebooted the iPhone.
I deleted all Bluetooth devices connected to my iPhone.
I followed the procedures for connecting the amp via Bluetooth to my device.
I tried searching for Bluetooth in my device before initiating on the amp.
I have unplugged the amp and restarted my iPhone in an attempt to refresh settings
Bluetooth on my amp does not work. Nothing will even see it as a device to connect to
I need to know what Marshall can do before I am unable to return/replace your product. I am already losing 20% of the purchase to a restocking fee because I have registered the amp. I just want it to work as advertised. Please respond.
So many people have problems with the bluetooth connection, including me.
I used a bluetooth scanner app, wich shows only the raw data of the bluetooth.
The Amp does not appear, every other bluetooth device i own gets listed in there.
The important thing in product design is TESTING. I think the bluetooth chipset
used in the amps is cheap chinaware. Sorry to say that, but thats how it is!
I recieved my Code 100H back from the local Wizard Electronics. It turns out the Bluetooth module was not physically connected internally. The unit now works as it should out of the box. This could be a fix if others are experiencing no Bluetooth connection or an intermittent connection as the internal wiring my not be seated firmly.
"And right now, it's time to..."