Code 25 screen flicker (on latest software)

votes

Hi, 

Sorry if my formatting or way I'm doing this is wrong, first time.

I've had my code 25 amp about a year or so and it has recently developed an issue where the screen is flickering or faint whenever going through the presets/menus. 

The amp's screen is crystal clear when powering on so seems to be a software issue rather than hardware. I have installed the latest version of the code software but still having the problem. 

Had anyone got any ideas on how I can fix it? 

Many thanks 
Stefan 

asked 13 Feb 2022 at 12:56 AM

Stefan Carter
Answers: 3

votes

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for you message, we would suggest the amp is looked at by an engineer, this can be arranged by contacting servicedesk@marshall.com , one of the team will get back to you to arrange collection or drop off of the amplifier.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 14 Feb 2022 at 08:46 AM

votes

You really have Firmware 1.46? Just asking because the flickering should be fixed with this one. 

answered 14 Feb 2022 at 11:42 AM

Mark Lüttger (32)

votes

Does this flashing occur when installing firmware 1.46? Or did it happen before and with what Firmware version?

answered 14 Feb 2022 at 01:50 PM

Sebastián Mancipe (9)
As far as I know (from several posts here in this forum) the flickering occurred before updating to 1.46 (not while updating), which means it happened with 1.44 or even 1.45. - Mark Lüttger 14 Feb 2022 at 02:51 PM
Loading - please wait...