Hy

votes

I seem to be having the same issues that a lot of people have reported, where I cannot get the Marshall Gateway app to connect to my Code 25. I've only had the amp for about a week and I cannot get the app to see it. ? 

I can connect to the amp via Bluetooth using my phone (Samsung S10, Android 11) and whilst connected, can use it as a BT speaker to play music from Spotify. However, nothing I do seems to get the app to connect to the amplifier. 

-I've updated the amp to the latest firmware using my laptop/web browser. 
-I've followed all the instructions in the Bluetooth Connectivity Troubleshooter to the letter (CODE - Gateway Bluetooth Connection Troubleshooting - my.marshall.com)

No matter what I do, or what order I install/uninstall/connect, the app will not see the amplifier. Everything works otherwise - I'm able to apply Patches from ? using a USB connection - and the amp sounds great. I'd just like to be able to control it from my phone.

asked 19 Feb 2022 at 11:19 AM

Todor Valkov
One suggestion: Make sure you have performed "Forget This Device" on all your other nearby Bluetooth devices that could recognize your Code 25. Then try connecting the app. - Kevin Towns 13 Mar 2022 at 03:07 PM
I had (and still have) the same problem. What I found is that another device (already paired on the phone) make the Gateway unable to find the amp. For me, this device was my car (to connect phone to the car). If I remove it, the Gateway app works fine.
Of course, as I use my car almost every day, it doesn't work for a long time.
The solution is to remove devices one by one until it works. Personnally, I have removed all of them :)
Hope this helps.
- Pierre Charpenay 12 Apr 2022 at 08:50 PM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...