Alternative charging options for kill burn?


Hi ! So I'm wondering if there are other charging options for a Marshall Killburn 2? I had a Killburn (1)before but it was i big hassle charging the speaker through my 12v output with a transformer/converter since the only cable seems to be a figure 8 cable? 


Does anyone have other options? Is there any way to use figure 8 cable on a 12v output? Without using a transformer ? Don't have the possibility to charge through a regular socket at work so. 


Thanks for replies !

asked 02 Mar 2022 at 10:47 AM

Thor Magnus Grydeland
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...