Marshall Code 100 Head and 4x12 Cab?

votes

I am in the process of buying a Code 100 Head and 4x12 Cab and just visited the Marshall.com website to see that it is a discontinued item. Do I stop the purchase now as I don't want to spend the money buying something that doesn't have any firmware updates or support of any kind should something go wrong. I have read some of the issues and don't want to sit with any and have nowhere to go with the problem. I'm based in a small town in South Africa so it's not just a quick trip to the Marshall store to get it checked or repaired. Marshall Support/Code 100 Owners ... Please give me some URGENT advice? The purchase process has already started :( 

asked 24 Mar 2022 at 10:03 PM

Stephen Allen
Answers: 1

vote

I'm sure that Marhsall stopped selling Marshall Code 100H Head Top because it's not shown here anymore:

marshall.com amps products amps code

but in archive here:

marshall.com amps products archive

Also the manual can just been foundin archive anymore. For me the Code is better than old Plexis if you take time to set it up and if you connect to a 4x12 cab incl. Greenbacks and Vintage 30. I hope Marshall releases a better one with support for the old sound/presets too.

edited 24 May 2022 at 09:22 PM

Alex Thies (16)

answered 24 May 2022 at 09:20 PM

Alex Thies (16)
Loading - please wait...