On the Marshall code 100 amp

votes

On the Marshall code 100 amp, is there a way I can connect Bluetooth headphones and my phone at the same time? More info in comments.

I have a new baby, so I was wondering if there is a way to stream music from my phone to play along with through my wireless bluetooth headphones but also so that the guitar noise comes through the headphones. I image? it I had wired headphones that would work but I don’t want to buy new headphones with a super long cord just for this reason lol

edited 26 Apr 2022 at 05:49 PM

fincher david

asked 26 Apr 2022 at 05:45 PM

fincher david
Answers: 3

votes

There is no way to connect bluetooth headphones to Marshall CODE amp, and it doesn't matter whether you play your guitar, or listen music from your phone. This device can only work as a receiver, not broadcaster.

answered 26 Apr 2022 at 06:26 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)

votes

Hi David,

I'm afraid Jacek is correct when he states you are unable to connect Bluetooth headphones. I've previously had the same issue as yourself and went through the process of purchasing many Bluetooth  adapters but couldn't find anything even close to being suitable. The latency on all the ones I tried was beyond a joke. 

Cheers,

Si. 

answered 11 May 2022 at 04:16 PM

Simon Coulston (12)

votes

This device can only work as a receiver, not broadcaster. But this one works very well ? ?

edited 04 Jan 2023 at 11:17 PM

Dasar Dasar

answered 04 Jan 2023 at 11:15 PM

Dasar Dasar
Loading - please wait...