Having trouble with Code 25 amp not playing any sound unless i use headphones

votes

I'd like to know how to fix this problem because i cannot play without my headphones in the amp which is very annoying. I've factory reset it but if i change the preset it gives me after i factory reset it doesnt make any sound. I'd apppreciate some feedback, thanks

asked 15 Nov 2017 at 07:21 PM

Addison Brown (2)
Answers: 3

votes

Hi Addison,

Thank you for your message, sorry you seem to be having this issue, I would suggest you return the amp to the store where you purchased it from, as the warranty is with them.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 16 Nov 2017 at 09:07 AM

Returning it to the store is not an option as it's been about 1 year and have lost the receipt. Is there any other way? - Addison Brown 16 Nov 2017 at 06:01 PM
Hi Addison,

Can I ask where your based. As it's only a year old, I would still suggest you contact store where purchased from.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 17 Nov 2017 at 09:57 AM

votes

I'm based in Charlotte NC. I purchased the amp at a Music N' More. The address of the store is: 168 Norman Station BLVD, Moorseville, NC 28117

answered 19 Nov 2017 at 01:27 AM

Addison Brown (2)
Hi Addison,

I would suggest you return the amp as it is still under warranty with the store

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 20 Nov 2017 at 09:05 AM

votes

Hello again, I went to the store where i bought my code 25 amp and the manager said marshall needs to take my amp and exchange it with a brand new one. 

answered 05 Dec 2017 at 10:09 PM

Addison Brown (2)
Hello Addison,
We cannot replace units direct with customers as your warranty is valid through the dealer you purchased your Code through. If you could please e-mail servicedesk@marshallamps.com with your contact details we can help you further.
- JOANNA GREEN 06 Dec 2017 at 10:58 AM
Loading - please wait...