Electric diagram for CODE 50

votes

I need the Electric Diagram for the marshall code 50 amp and footswitch, both stopped working and my Electric guy is asking for it to make it work again, we are not founding it ob Internet, thanks!

asked 23 Jun 2022 at 12:45 PM

marlos ramos
I have the same doubt about it. In fact I never found any schematic diagram for any Code model. My own Code 100H (230 V AC) I bought new was serviced by the vendor in a way to be functional on 127 V. I know that's a simple configuration on the power supply wiring, but I'd like to have the schematics in hands to be able to make it original to the 230 V original spec. That's a shame Marshall doesn't have it available. - Gustavo França 28 Jan 2023 at 06:22 PM
Answers: 1

vote

You have little chance of getting a circuit diagram for a  Code amplifier. Even if you could there is no supply of spare parts outside of Marshall service centres.

answered 24 Jun 2022 at 12:25 PM

Joliet Jake (126)
So if my amp is not turning on I have to trash it and buy a New one??? - marlos ramos 24 Jun 2022 at 01:10 PM
Or get Marshall to repair it. - Joliet Jake 24 Jun 2022 at 02:50 PM
It would be exactly the same with any modern amplifiers from Fender, Boss, Blackstar, line 6 etc. These things are incredibly complex and the electronics are closer in design to a computer with microprocessors, data busses, analogue to digital conversion etc than they are to a guitar amplifier, and therefore well beyond the skillset of your average "electric guy".
I f you want something "old school" that can be repaired forever with a circuit diagram and readily available spares, I suggest you look for a point to point soldered turret board PCB based amp like an old Fender Blues Junior, but expect it to cost 10 times the price of a Marshall code.
- Joliet Jake 27 Jun 2022 at 07:55 AM
Loading - please wait...