Questions
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

votes

answers

views

I just got Marshall Code 25 and I m using it with Reaper. For 2 days it was working just perfect. But, in All of sudden everything collapsed, a lot of delay and reverb... I don`t know what happened. I`ve checked audio settings.... Nothing !!! Please if you have any clue let me know. I appreciate it 🙂.

Ps: PC Windows 10 Pro - RAM 8G - Memory 500G - 64bit

asked 17 Jul 2020 at 05:39 AM

Mhammed Ismaili

votes

answer

views

Can anyone tell me the correct bias settings for a Marshall TSL602? There is conflicting info out there.

Tthe TSL range have 3 pins under an inspection cover on the back. Some people say that the bias should be set to 40mv between the middle pin and the outer (total 80mv). Others say that it should be 80mv per side.

I’ve had the amp for 18 years and always have it set just short of 80mv, but I never seem to get much life out of my valves – probably half the 1,000 hours you’d expect. And the sound always seems to lack a bit of treble. Whenever I have it serviced, it always seems to come back set at around 80mv per side but it always seems to run a bit hot to me.

Should I be lowering the bias?

asked 20 Mar 2019 at 11:52 AM

Phil Hitchman

votes

answers

views

I wasn't able to find any Sum41 patches for my  Marshall Code 50 at the marshallcode.tools  website. I tried recreat the  sound by myself but I couldn't. I would appreaciate if someone could help me with the settings like  gain, bass , treble ,effects  etc .  

Thanks in advance.

asked 31 Jul 2018 at 10:23 AM

William Lau

votes

answers

views

I wasn't able to find any Sum41 patches for my  Marshall Code 50 at the marshallcode.tools  website. I tried recreat the  sound by myself but I couldn't. I would appreaciate if someone could help me with the settings like  gain, bass , treble ,effects  etc .  

Thanks in advance.

asked 31 Jul 2018 at 10:23 AM

William Lau

votes

answers

views

Hi all

Requesting any help for amp settings, I want to break free - Brian May Guitar Solo. I know the Solo was played on a Synthesizer but Brian also plays that solo on his guitar. Does anyone have CODE 50 settings that comes close to this Solo sound?

Regards

asked 01 May 2018 at 08:55 AM

Riaan Swart

vote

answer

views

Hi, Is there a way to reduce the power on a Code 25 from 35w down to 5w or 1w like you get on modelling amps from 'other' manufacturers?

To use as a practice amp in my home, I'm having to set the master volume and volume controls really low on the amp and still dial it back on the guitar to the point it is affecting the tone of the preset.

Since this was not obviously available on the top panel, I wondered if it was available via the app but I can't find it if it is.

Thanks in advance.

asked 04 Apr 2018 at 04:51 PM

Gary Casey (1)

votes

answer

views

Hello,

is there a solution for a better adjusting the Master Volume of the Code 50 . Actually i turn the Master Volume to 1, if i turn it up to 1.4 it's too loud. I don't want to adjust the PreAmp Volume, cause it will change the tone. I want to adjust the overall sound with the Master Volume and keep all the tone settings, no matter if i play at home or with the band. I also read the article "CODE 50 Master Volume Issue " from 26.Oct.2016. Is there a solution in the meantime?

Regards
Wolfgang

asked 30 Jan 2018 at 01:57 PM

Wolfgang Nilges (2)
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Loading - please wait...