Questions
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

votes

answer

views

Hi all,

finally tried out how much an open back of my Code 100C would affect the sound of the amp. Surprise: The change is very subtle imo. The combo comes a little bit more "alive", a little bit more "airy", but the change was not so significant as I expected.

To avoid an irreversible modification I first just removed the whole backplate. Then - while I was playing - my son put the plate in and removed it again severeal times. "Open" the amp sounded as good as ever, (I didn't notice a change of sound) but when my son closed the back the sound became slightly "muddier".

Now I'm discussing with myself whether it's worth the effort to modify the backplate or not. If I do so I would only saw out either a rectangle 40 to 20 (or 30) cm or - alternatively - 5 or 6 holes with a diameter of about 10 cm.

I know there was a related thread here, but maybe some of you have made some further experience with this.

Greets!

asked 08 May 2022 at 02:06 PM

Mark Lüttger (31)

votes

answers

views

Hello everyone, I would like to ask you what is the best way to use a digital multi-effects pedal with the Marshall CODE 100C, how to connect it? how to configure it? etc. to make it sound good. Thanks

asked 31 Jan 2022 at 03:59 PM

Sebastián Mancipe (8)
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Loading - please wait...