Questions
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

votes

answers

views

How do  I get my JVM410H  to recognized channel changes via midi foot controller?

Michael J Miller

MJM

www.mjm.global

asked 31 Jul 2021 at 08:29 PM

Michael J Miller

votes

answer

views

I've noticed that when switching channels, specifically from any other channel to the Clean channel in Green mode, I get an audible pop. Not like a firecracker going off, but definitely bothersome. If I set the Clean channel to Orange mode the pop does not happen. So, the pop only happens when switching to Clean/Green. This pop occurs when switching via the front panel buttons or my midi Voodoo Lab ground Control. 

I've had another JVM410H owner try to reproduce the issue, and they experienced the same pop when switching via the front panel buttons, but did not experience the pop when using the Marshall footswitch.

How can I correct this?

asked 12 Aug 2020 at 07:40 PM

Anthony Watkins

votes

answer

views

I bought a JVM410H as a package deal with a 1936 (2x12). I was thinking of buying either a 1960a or another 1936.

Can both a 1936 cab and a 1960a cab be connected to the JVM410H at the same time?

Would i be better off just buying another 1936?

asked 02 Jan 2020 at 05:19 PM

Dave Moceri

votes

answer

views

Hello all, I just bought a JVM 410C amp. Sounds great. However when I switch channels there is a very  Noticeable silent gap. Makes it very difficult for playing out live.

The question:  is this normal for this amplifier? Or, is there something wrong with my new amplifier?

Finally I still have a few days before I can no longer return the amp, is there a resolution for this?

The only solution I have so far, is to return the amplifier and get the joe satriani version.

asked 05 May 2018 at 02:20 PM

Steve Jester
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Loading - please wait...