Questions
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

votes

answer

views

Many people are talking that the new CODE products with current manufacturing dates are already coming from the factory with the new Firmware 1.45, and that it brings many improvements and the equipment sounds better than with the 1.44 which is the last officially launched.

Please release this new 1.45 as soon as possible or at least let us know when its release is estimated on the official website Thank you

asked 30 Mar 2021 at 04:20 PM

Sebastián Mancipe (7)

votes

answers

views

every company who sells digital amp made some upgrade with more amp or efx or cabinet or upgrade a better firmware with better tones. you do nothing! I've asked you - almost one year ago -, by mail, if marshall was programming an upgrade and in your mail you answered yes..I think was untrue, it's the worst support I've ever seen in digital amplification.

asked 27 Oct 2020 at 04:28 PM

Raimondo Dalmotto (9)

votes

answers

views

I cannot install the new Firmware on my Code 25.

Amp Display Shows „Ready“

Marshall Firmware Update Utility says:

„the code Firmware is being updated - please wait“

on the bottom it says 

Updating MCU Firmware...

but nothing - nothing happens. No Firmware Update....

anybody having the same problem? Please help!

Best Rgds, Alex

Update:

Got it to work by using Microsoft Edge Browser and the the Firmware Update tool. (Windows 10)

Google Chrome did not work, and update tool in Coogle Chrome also didn't work.

Anyway at the end iI could update and I'm happy now because the Bluetooth Problem is really fixed.

edited 03 Jul 2019 at 08:33 AM

Alexander Fleischmann (14)

asked 01 Jul 2019 at 05:22 PM

Alexander Fleischmann (14)

votes

answers

views

Now that the firmware-update finally was launched ... isn‘t there a Gateway-Update necessary? We still have version 1.4.1 in the App-Store, and it‘s about 2 years old. 

asked 23 Jun 2019 at 08:37 AM

Mark Lüttger (21)

votes

answer

views

hello, i'm a code user (25 watts) and i have to say that is a great amp for clean tones and crunch also. But when you try to create a hi gain tone there are some frequencies that ruin your sound, and this make me think that these unit need an eq effect or block to reach a tone with more precision. will marshall still have plans for the code line?  will you release a new update ? i hope that marshall enginners listen my petition

pd: the eq knobs in the amp doesn't help 

greetings!!!

asked 27 Sep 2018 at 06:19 AM

Pelao Medina

votes

answer

views

Hi

How can i tell if my code 50 amp has latest softwear!

edited 04 Feb 2018 at 10:06 PM

martin jones

asked 04 Feb 2018 at 09:47 PM

martin jones

votes

answer

views

I wanted to update my new Marshall Code25. I ran the website in Chrome and plugged the amp. It found updates, so I clicked the 'Update' button. The installation has begun and now it seem to be frozen... I have information: "Installing firmware - please wait.. Restarting in bootloader mode... ", but I'm actually waiting for like 4 hours.

I'm afraid that the software may corrupt if I turn off the amp or unplug the cable.

Anyone help?

edited 02 Jan 2018 at 01:35 PM

Jan Śmiełowski

asked 02 Jan 2018 at 01:28 PM

Jan Śmiełowski

votes

answer

views

Where can we find out what is in the update and what changes there are?

asked 14 Oct 2017 at 02:37 PM

Arc Anjil (3)

votes

answer

views

I 'm trying to update firmware via web, the process starts ok but the page says restarting in bootloader mode and the amp screen says ready...  this for about 1 hours  but nothing changes 

asked 28 May 2017 at 02:40 AM

Jose Juan Pliego (2)

votes

answer

views

i havent done any update yet to my code 25 and the new updated app works fine with my amp straight out of the box....bit loathed to do so with all the issues many others seem to be having...so just wondering just what update the firmware is up to...

whilst  you are there MR Marshall,  for others interested....code 50 and code 100 firmware update number as well please...

i cant find that info anywhere 

asked 16 May 2017 at 09:35 AM

dave thomas (18)
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Loading - please wait...