Questions
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

votes

answer

views

Hello everyone, I wanted to tell you about my situation and if you can provide me with any advice or help. 

I have about 4 months ago my Marshall CODE 25 because I liked its characteristics and its comfortably to play in home.
but now I tried to connect it with my pc to use it as an interface and I couldn't, becouse it dosen't appaers in my daw.
When I put the usb cable, the guitar did not sound in the amp and I assumed that because the sound would go to my pc,
but when I took it out, my guitar did not sound,
it does not pick up my guitar.
I tried his bluethooth function and my amp plays the sound of my phone.

Maybe conect the cable usb make some mistake in the software, i don't
now
I've tried turning it on and off several times and resetting the amp. Please I would appreciate
a lot if you could give me any helpful information as I tried my best to have it and i worked hard to have
that amp.

asked 06 May 2021 at 05:44 AM

Vicente Farias

votes

answers

views

When I connect my Code 50 to my PC via USB, it only plays the left audio of music but not the right audio. This problem does not persist when connected via Bluetooth to my phone.

edited 18 Aug 2020 at 02:53 AM

Nathaniel Chamron (10)

asked 05 Aug 2020 at 08:28 AM

Nathaniel Chamron (10)

votes

answers

views

I just got Marshall Code 25 and I m using it with Reaper. For 2 days it was working just perfect. But, in All of sudden everything collapsed, a lot of delay and reverb... I don`t know what happened. I`ve checked audio settings.... Nothing !!! Please if you have any clue let me know. I appreciate it 🙂.

Ps: PC Windows 10 Pro - RAM 8G - Memory 500G - 64bit

asked 17 Jul 2020 at 05:39 AM

Mhammed Ismaili

votes

answer

views

The problem is that when I put the distortion pre fx my amplifier does not give the sound even with any preset, the other effects work correctly only the distortion does not, however when I connect my headphones I get the distortion sound but without the headphones it sounds

asked 08 Mar 2018 at 11:49 PM

Mauricio Ruiz

votes

answers

views

How do I set up my new CODE50 USB to my CUBASE9? "CODE" shows up in CUBASE Inspector for MIDI Tracks, but no signal.

Do I need a CODE driver? 

Does the CODE50 USB only send MIDI?

Does it send audio waveform signals?

I viewed a couple of Marshall video tutorials that didn't help and it says practically nothing in the download manual. 

Thanks, Kevin

asked 23 Feb 2018 at 12:31 AM

kevin hughes

votes

answers

views

Today I tried to connect my guitar via iRig and a common audio cable to my Code 50.

The sound was really muddy without any treble... Same when I play music from my phone over the audio input... 

Can anyone confirm this?

And is there a way to control the input volume?

Thanks and regards 

Seb

asked 04 Jul 2017 at 09:40 PM

Sebastian Bayer
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Loading - please wait...