Questions
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

votes

answer

views

Hello,

Can you run a JVM Combo amp in to a reactive load box and then in to a Audio Interface connteted to a DAW? Would you be in standby when doing so or standby off?

asked 08 Jan 2020 at 03:43 AM

Bret Bohning

votes

answer

views

I recently purchased the JVM210C amp, to replace a VS100. I turned it on the other day and heard a low hissing noise, which ended with a pop (volume hasn't been above 2 or 3 yet on any channel), and now there is no output. The amp still has power (power rocker, mode buttons, footswitch LEDs, tubes all light up ) My first thought is that one of the tubes failed, but could it have been a fuse? I've only had the amp for a month, so I'm struggling with what could be the issue. Any help is appreciated. 

asked 21 Jan 2019 at 06:47 PM

Dan O'Rawe

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I'd like someone to help me setup a Boss MS-2 switcher so I can change the channel/modes of my Marshall JVM210C. I don't mind if it;s via MIDI or else.

Thanks

Cheers

asked 02 Nov 2017 at 10:39 PM

David Dura

votes

answers

views

Hi 

This is more of a warning than a question -

I made the mistake of buying a used JVM210c on ebay -  it was problematic from day one. I spent well over a $1,000 on repairs over the course of a year.

I finally found a tech who knew what he was doing - turns out the JVM210c has issues with the preamp pc board. The amp sounds greats since the board was replaced and have had no new issues.

I don't know how widespread the issue is but make sure you get a good warranty before you buy.

asked 05 Jul 2017 at 02:52 PM

Lawrence Medeiros
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Loading - please wait...