Questions
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

votes

answers

views

Hello all!

I currently own a JVM 410H and it is my all time fav amp! The only i have is that it is one hissy mofo. I ended up purchasing a Fortin Zuul and use it in the preamp input/ output to get rid of all the noise. It works. However, Whenever I play a solo, i cant sustain much because the Zuul shuts it down. I have found myself to always have to turn the gate off while doing a solo. Does anyone have any reccomendations?

Thank you!!

El Wirlinator (Wirlin) 

asked 03 Mar 2020 at 07:30 PM

Wirlin Gonzalez

votes

answers

views

Hi!

Can you advise please ? How can I configure two presets/chanels for one knob in the footswitches? I need to switch two presets with oneknob?

for example : Rhythm guitar to solo (different chanel with the addition of an effect through FX Loop) and back to the Rhythm  mode?  

asked 17 Feb 2020 at 12:05 PM

Marat Sadvakassov

votes

answers

views

Hello,

On my footswitch PEDL 10044 6-way  for JVM 410h, the diode N°3 (OD1) is HS.

what is the reference of the diode, to be able to change it,  please.

(cf : attachment)

thank you very much

Franck

asked 29 May 2018 at 05:07 PM

Franck BORDES

votes

answers

views

Hello

Recently purchased the best amp in the world so I could live for music but from day one powering up is producing more weird hisses, crackles and the other day a  bang that nearly put me out of the window ! Only had it for a month ! so far not so good actually nervous about switching it on. Will decide in the next couple of days whether to return said amp and try another brand. Just not confident enough to use it when I play live.

Regards

The Outsider with an Axe

asked 15 Nov 2017 at 08:39 PM

Peter Fryer

votes

answer

views

Hi all.

I just bought a used JVM410H, but it didn't come with a footswitch. I do have access to a footswitch from a JVM410HJS (PEDL00055), but for whatever reason it doesn't like the JVM410H...even though AFAIK it should.

Can anybody suggest a solution, please?

Cheers!

asked 24 Jul 2017 at 08:17 PM

Robert Cowie
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Loading - please wait...