Questions
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

votes

answer

views

I purchased a new DSL40CR  a few months ago. I think I need to replace some of the tubes/valves. The product is still under original manufacturer warranty, so I would like to take it to someone qualified to work on Marhsall amps, rather than change them myself. I have never owned a brand new amp before, so I don't want to void any warranty. How can I locate a proper amp technician in my area (Buffalo, NY) to help me with this? Appreciate any help. Thanks .

Dave

asked 21 Dec 2020 at 07:17 PM

David Marcoux

votes

answer

views

Hi, dear marshall.

Last  year i have bougth headphones Mrashall MiD. But they have got broken. I don't have service center in my city, and the store, i bought it closed. But headphones still have a 1 rear free repair warranty.

Please answer, how can i repair it?

With respect, Andrey N.

asked 17 Mar 2019 at 03:52 PM

Andrey Nerpin

votes

answers

views

Here are the videos of the defect 

https://youtu.be/76qT838U1BM

https://youtu.be/EGViKazjSQI

This amp sounded like this since day one I always thought it was maybe just the effects but soon realised after using the clean channel turning off all the fx and amps and also having people look at it I realised that theres something seriously wrong with it. I tried contacting you guys for that 5 year warranty especially since its defective but have not gotten a response. Its been almost a year that I've been trying to figure whats wrong with it but even person I ask has no clue I've searched and searched and have found no such issue similar to mine. I would like to get an explaination of the issue and see if there is a solution or maybe a replacement if possible thank you. 

asked 18 Jul 2018 at 11:36 PM

Evan rivera

votes

answers

views

Hi Marshall,

I purchased this CODE25-E last year 23/SEP/16, but now since this week, the amp is malfunctioning. CODE25-E going silent during playing suddenly and also during the start it's very random. Since the output is same as before so there must be the issue in the electronic circuit. 

Please help me to get this replaced ASAP.

Thanks

asked 15 Aug 2017 at 03:59 PM

sijar a (10)

votes

answers

views

If anyone had warranty work/repair done on their amp, how long was it before you got your amp?

asked 29 Jul 2017 at 08:45 PM

Scott Waters
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Loading - please wait...