Questions
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

votes

answers

views

Hello. 

I've just bought brand new DSL 5 CR. 

When I switch on the combo for the firts time everything is fine. 

Then when I swich off and switch on again I hear three quite loud bang noises. The third bang noise is when the CHANNEL SELECT diode make red or green. 

Is it normal or somethings wrong with my combo? 

DSL Noises noise bang

asked 22 Feb 2019 at 11:36 AM

Bart Troczynski

votes

answer

views

Hi, i have a Marshall Code 50. I tried to record with usb input but there is a lot of noise (interference) every 10-15-20 seconds (random).

I have high quality cable and a yamaha RGX A2. With the oldest firmware version it was noisier, now with the v1.41 is better but how can I fix?

Any suggestions?

Sorry for my english.

Thank you.

CODE USB Firmware Noises noise Issues

asked 01 Jun 2018 at 07:04 PM

edoardo bertilaccio

votes

answer

views

Hello, WiseOnes...While powering up my JVM 410c with various effect pedals (some are daisy chained/9v, one is powered by an 18v adapter), while the amp is in standby mode, I get this squeal, like a howl from hell, that sounds like my amp is being consumed from the inside out...(okay, I exaggerated a little...) but it sounds horrible. After a while, it recedes, then goes away...at first I thought it was like some type of random radio/tv signal being picked up somehow, but I don't know. I'm probably doing something stupid with the pedals, right? HELP!!! Thanks, you guys!

Noises

asked 18 Mar 2018 at 08:40 PM

Vincent McCauley

votes

answer

views

Hello everyone!

I have a serious problem recording via USB,
since I bought it - actually. 

During the recording there are terrifying noises that destroy the recording
And I tried a lot of cables, even new ones,
I tried some recording programs,
even another computer, but nothing has changed.
Noises appear in the index every 20 seconds for 5 seconds, and sometimes it is even worse.

Thank You!
(I'm waiting...)
USB recording Noises Problam

asked 06 Aug 2017 at 01:06 PM

Itzik H.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Loading - please wait...