Questions
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

votes

answer

views

I recently bought a barely used mg102cfx. I had been using the line out with headphones, it was kinda quiet, which was weird, but I let it go. I decided to try and get loud since I had a day home alone and.... nothing. Is this a common issue? I tried different cords, ran a single input with no fx chain, etc. and I couldn't get any sound out of it at all. Any advice? Can it be fixed?

asked 12 Jun 2020 at 11:01 AM

David Lawler

votes

answers

views

Not a question, but I just wanted to say how awesome my new Marshall MG102CFX is, totally rocks. LOUD, clean/crunchy/overdriving amp, perfect for my live gigs, and my home recording studio. These 2x12's and the solid state 100 Watt power amp have proved great, as are the FX's. I loadup my pedal board through the Send/Return loop without issues. I also got the Marshall optional mg4 - 4 button stomp foot-switch, which is needed for live work, and well worth the extra money. Thanks Marshall, you have made another fine product!

asked 03 Sep 2017 at 10:33 PM

Bill Loughlin

votes

answers

views

Hey guys,

So I just bought a new MG102CFX, love this thing! I also bought the 4-button Marshall stomp footswitch, and everything is working perfectly. My question is, I'm new to using pedals. So far I only have a Boss MT-2 distortion pedal. I don't want to damage any circuitry. If I'm only using one pedal, and not a daisy chain board setup with multiple pedals, do I bypass the Send/Return jacks, and simply plug my guitar into the Boss input, and the then the Boss output into to the MG102CFX front input jack? In otherwords, is the Send/Return jacks only for two or more pedals? I read all the manuals but this questions wasn't addressed.

thanks guys!

Bill

asked 13 Aug 2017 at 06:59 PM

Bill Loughlin
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Loading - please wait...