Questions
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

votes

answers

views

Hello, I need advice. How and where do I register Amplifier Code 100?  You can register footswitch PEDL 91009, PEDL-10025 GV-2 Guv'nor plus, PEDL-10026 BB2 Bluesbreaker, Headphones MONITOR ?  I live in the Czech Republic, where I bought the goods in e-shop muziker.cz.

Amplifier in combination with PEDL 91009 is really supreme . I have a month and I play all the time, much better than FENDER.

For my use bad Windows software. I'm using CODE Patch Editor, there's a lot of options and there's nothing extra. Is there any other code software? Where I can edit and create new presets, play Backing Tracks. Similar Fender FUSE. I would like to buy it :-)                                                        

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Regards, Michal :-)

!!!!!!! MARSHALL FOREVER!!!!!!!!

edited 24 Mar 2018 at 05:52 AM

Michal Šušlík

asked 24 Mar 2018 at 05:35 AM

Michal Šušlík

votes

answers

views

Although the amp is ok, there are some software/firmware issues. I know Marshall will come back and ask me to be specific, however just look at the forum. I was an early adopter and there hasn't been a application update (last update to app was February 22nd 2017) or firmware update for quite sometime. The problems that everyone have mentioned still exist. 

I feel like we are about to be abandoned?

Let us know if development is still happening or if we should get out now! 

edited 26 Aug 2017 at 03:46 PM

Mike Bull (20)

asked 26 Aug 2017 at 02:30 PM

Mike Bull (20)
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Loading - please wait...