Questions
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

vote

answer

views

Would someone from Marshall Amplifiers truthfully indicte if they have officially abandoned support for the "Code" series of their amplifiers? With no firmware updates since July of 2019, it would appear that Marshall Amplifiers has abandoned their "Code" series of amplifiers and their customers who have purchased them. Please indicate if Marshall Amplifiers no longer supports these products so that myself and the others who purchased their "Code" amplifiers won't waste any further time or effort continuing to check for updates in that sorry-assed section of your website.

Thank you.

asked 06 Jun 2021 at 04:48 PM

Kevin Towns (4)

votes

answers

views

every company who sells digital amp made some upgrade with more amp or efx or cabinet or upgrade a better firmware with better tones. you do nothing! I've asked you - almost one year ago -, by mail, if marshall was programming an upgrade and in your mail you answered yes..I think was untrue, it's the worst support I've ever seen in digital amplification.

asked 27 Oct 2020 at 04:28 PM

Raimondo Dalmotto (9)

votes

answers

views

Hi!

I have a Marshall DSL40CR and a PEDL-91016 footswitch.

(By the way, there is no manual online for the PEDL-91016 footswitch.)

Is it possible to program the footswitch for particular combinations of channel + master volume.  What I would like is...

Button 1 = Classic Gain Green + Master Volume 2

Button 2 = Classic Gain Red + Master Volume 1

Button 3 = Ultra Gain Green + Master Volume 1

Button 4 = Ultra Gain Red + Master Volume 1

Button 5 = Master Volume (toggles MV 1 and MV2 ...no change to default functionality).

The context is that I want my Master Volume 1 to be "Rhythm Loudness" and Master Volume 2 to be "Lead/Solo Loudness."  However the loudness for the Classic/Green channel is too low so I want to default it to "Lead/Solo Loudness" (aka Master Volume 2) for unity loudness to the other rhythm channels.

Thanks!

-James

asked 13 Mar 2020 at 11:52 PM

James Seay

votes

answers

views

Hello, admin, why you delete my posts? I bought an expensive amplifier that is noisy and I need a solution to my problem.

I can not send the amplifier back due to the rules of the customs of Russia. It turns out too expensive.
I ask technical support to help me solve the noise problem in the new amplifier. You are, after all, Marshall, not  Noname Firm.

asked 30 Oct 2019 at 08:50 AM

Nick Gurovich

votes

answers

views

Although the amp is ok, there are some software/firmware issues. I know Marshall will come back and ask me to be specific, however just look at the forum. I was an early adopter and there hasn't been a application update (last update to app was February 22nd 2017) or firmware update for quite sometime. The problems that everyone have mentioned still exist. 

I feel like we are about to be abandoned?

Let us know if development is still happening or if we should get out now! 

edited 26 Aug 2017 at 03:46 PM

Mike Bull (20)

asked 26 Aug 2017 at 02:30 PM

Mike Bull (20)
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Loading - please wait...