Questions
Showing results 1 to 20 of 26

votes

answer

views

Does Marshall sell a cover for the CODE50?

Has anyone found an aftermarket cover that fits the CODE50?

Dustcover code50 ampcover cover

asked 25 Jul 2019 at 04:06 PM

Jim Marshall (12)

votes

answer

views

Latly my Code50 started to sound very un-clear & with lot of vibration (no buzz!) on low end frequencies, especially when I pluck the A & low E string toggether.

Tried different guitars, data cables. elec. cables.... tried repositioning the amp in the room, tried to tighten up all the screw... nothing helped.

Any ideas? could be firmware issue? has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

CODE code50 code-50 Code 50

asked 04 Jun 2019 at 02:04 PM

Eyal H

votes

answers

views

Hello.

I have a Code50 50W and i´m thinking of upgrading the speaker. One of the choices i´ve found was the Celestion F12-X200

Thing is: The Code50 is a 4 Ohm 50W amp, while this speaker is a 8 Ohm 200W. My question is how this would interfere in the sound / Volume of the amp?

Thankyou in advance :)

Speaker impedance Upgrade code50 Power

asked 22 Apr 2019 at 10:23 AM

Danilo Jose Duarte Neubern

votes

answer

views

Hi, I was just asking myself if I sohuld buy a  Distortion pedal or a overdrive pedal for my Marshall Code 50. 

CODE code50 Pedal

asked 17 Apr 2019 at 10:11 PM

William Lau

votes

answers

views

The amp was not on, nor was it plugged in, so that is good, I'd imagine. Quickly, after the spill, I turned the amp upside down and then proceeded to get the surface liquid off. Should I open it up? Should I simply let it dry next to a heat source?

CODE code50 Spilled

asked 14 Apr 2019 at 09:46 AM

Walter Knight

votes

answer

views

I have, or should I say, HAD a Marshall CODE 50 which after 20 months of service decided to quit following a POWER SUPPLY failure.  I took it to an electrical repairer for diagnosis and found out, through Marshall Australia and UK that the power supply is not replaceable because it has been suspended.  No parts available.  That means I now have an amp that is unfixable and never will be, even with an aftert-market power supply - which, according to Marshall cannot be retro-fitted.  What a fantastic waste of money that exercise was, and I have zero warranty fall-back.  Has anyone else had the same problem?  Kev

CODE code50

asked 01 Apr 2019 at 03:01 AM

Kev Lawlor

votes

answers

views

My Code50 amp smells like an electrical fire after it's played for about 20 minutes, any help?

code50

asked 23 Mar 2019 at 09:40 PM

Brian Gilboe

votes

answer

views

asked 12 Mar 2019 at 04:55 PM

Gaz Burton

votes

answers

views

Recently bought a Code 50 and there's been radio stations playing softly in the background of the amp.

I've tried plugging it into different outlets, with my guitar plugged in, not plugged in but with the cord still in the input (with 2 separate cords so I know its not either of the cords causing this) but the radio station remains strong.  I'm guessing something with the shielding/grounding within the amp?

Here's a video showing it broadcasting...heck of a radio amplifier.

https://youtu.be/lu_jDAvcjN0

Is there a simple solution that I'm missing?

Thanks.

code50 RADIOSIGNAL SHIELDING

asked 30 Jan 2019 at 04:26 PM

Chris Harris

votes

answer

views

Dear Concern,

I have been a huge marshall user for the past 20 years. I have never been let down by any of the products I have used so far until recently. I bought the Marshall CODE 50 and one year in time something happened to the power circuit unit. I got it checked from the store "World Music" in BD, and they confirmed that the circuit is damaged. I need to buy the circuit but unfortunately, I cannot find it anywhere here. I even checked with Guitar Center in Vegas and they were unable to help me out with the matter as well. Any lead on where to buy such a circuit will help me a lot.