Questions
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

votes

answer

views

It's not happening always, but when it does it's frustrating.  Also, sometimes the volume (when it's only cranked up around 2) it tends to get quiter than how louder it suppose to be. Should i bring it back to the shop and ask a repair?

asked 23 Aug 2019 at 10:06 AM

GergÅ‘ Rétvári

votes

answers

views

Hi all

Requesting any help for amp settings, I want to break free - Brian May Guitar Solo. I know the Solo was played on a Synthesizer but Brian also plays that solo on his guitar. Does anyone have CODE 50 settings that comes close to this Solo sound?

Regards

asked 01 May 2018 at 08:55 AM

Riaan Swart

votes

answers

views

Hi

Ive heard to get best sound out of my amp to get it off the floor. Would a stand really improve the sound, which i love anyway!

asked 08 Feb 2018 at 08:42 PM

martin jones

vote

answers

views

Hello guitar players,

today I got my new Code 100 head and connected it with my 2x12 speaker 1936 from marshall. I tried the presets and they sound very cool but the sound is in my opinion a little bit to muffled and not clear enough.

So I kicked out the cabinet in the settings and then the sound is very clear and cool for me. But whats exactly the sense of the cab when it sounds not good in my opinion. Do I really need them?

Thanks for your answers! :)

asked 10 Oct 2017 at 05:25 PM

Ralf Leitner (1)

vote

answers

views

Hi there !

I've got a problem with my amp. I've bought  Marshall Code 50 about 6 months ago and I'm playing in a band. When I set the sound I like, there's no problem. But when I turn up the Master and I play for more than 20 minutes, the sound become very ugly: No dynamics, no bass, too high... It's like playing with a simulated amp on a computer with a very bad sound card... And I don't know why..

Is anyone has the same problem ?

Thanks a lot !

asked 28 Sep 2017 at 03:12 PM

Thomas Delneste (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi everyone,

I'm very new to the Code 50 amp.  In fact, I only owned one amp before this, and had no effects pedals, so I'm very new to this sort of stuff.

I'm trying to work out the different effects and how they really sound, so my question is this: Do you have suggestions (maybe known songs or bands) that the different presets would sound like?  For example (and this is not accurate, just an example), the Old School preset is similar to what was used in the verses of My Sharona.

Any suggestions from any of you?

Leigh

asked 23 May 2017 at 10:12 AM

Leigh May
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Loading - please wait...