Questions
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

votes

answer

views

Hi!

I bought a Marshall CODE 100w in Feb/21. It wasn't even used 10 times.

Yesterday when I went to turn on the equipment, the amplifier started to make a noise. I thought it might be the cable, but it wasn't.
Even without the cable connected to the equipment, the noise continued.

I reinstalled firmware but it didn't work either.

I do not know what to do.

Could you please help?

asked 28 Oct 2021 at 05:22 PM

Linneu Silva

votes

answers

views

Hi everybody

My CODE 25 was working like a charm. After the firmware update there is a horrible whistling high frequency noise coming out from it. It is really bad. 

Anybody can help me out with this? How to roll back the firmare?

(It's not the guitar/cable/ground because I have another amp and I did a test)

Thanks

Matteo 

asked 26 Oct 2021 at 09:29 AM

Matteo Bassi

votes

answers

views

I noticed my Marshall Code  25 makes a hissing noise when I play through any of the clean amp models. This hissing noise is clearly audible when I play a note on the low E string. It reminds me of an old cassette tape. This is especially apparent with the cab emulation switched off. On the higher strings there is no problem. Is this normal? The hiss doesn't go away with the noise gate turned on.  I have this problem with both firmware versions 1.44 and 1.45. 

asked 22 Feb 2021 at 03:09 PM

Stefan Kolev (1)

votes

answer

views

Does anybody else have a noise issue after an update on the firmware?

My Marshall code 50 was dead quiet until I have made an update on the firmware. 

asked 11 Aug 2018 at 11:56 AM

JJ Jung

votes

answer

views

Hi, i have a Marshall Code 50. I tried to record with usb input but there is a lot of noise (interference) every 10-15-20 seconds (random).

I have high quality cable and a yamaha RGX A2. With the oldest firmware version it was noisier, now with the v1.41 is better but how can I fix?

Any suggestions?

Sorry for my english.

Thank you.

asked 01 Jun 2018 at 07:04 PM

edoardo bertilaccio
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Loading - please wait...