Questions
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

votes

answer

views

I've noticed that when switching channels, specifically from any other channel to the Clean channel in Green mode, I get an audible pop. Not like a firecracker going off, but definitely bothersome. If I set the Clean channel to Orange mode the pop does not happen. So, the pop only happens when switching to Clean/Green. This pop occurs when switching via the front panel buttons or my midi Voodoo Lab ground Control. 

I've had another JVM410H owner try to reproduce the issue, and they experienced the same pop when switching via the front panel buttons, but did not experience the pop when using the Marshall footswitch.

How can I correct this?

asked 12 Aug 2020 at 07:40 PM

Anthony Watkins

votes

answers

views

Hey guys just wanted to know if any of you have experimented and made up any tones similar to the old Gallien Krueger 250 series amps.I have some fanstastic sounds in my Code 50 at the moment but im having a hard time trying to dial in a good chorus setting to emulate the old GK sound.Clean is no problem because some of the clean tones with chorus are stellar.Really want to try to emulate the Iron Maiden 'Somewhere in Time,7th Son" tone.

Thanks for all the help !

edited 29 May 2018 at 07:20 PM

ron sandhu

asked 29 May 2018 at 07:19 PM

ron sandhu

votes

answers

views

Hi,  I have spent hours  trying to develop a clean sound and I am beginning to think it's not possible with this amp.  It is way too bright, or high toned...  It's like the guitar's B string is way louder than the other strings..  I have tried 2 stratocasters, and my alvarez acoustic and they all sound horrible.  These guitars sound fine on other amps.  I have even turned off all of the effects and I can still hear that high ringing noise, so it looks like the problem is not something I can adjust away...   Has anyone else experienced this?  Hopefully I am missing something simple, because I love the idea of the amp and interface.

edited 31 Dec 2017 at 06:27 PM

Bud Evans

asked 31 Dec 2017 at 04:12 AM

Bud Evans

votes

answers

views

Hi all.

I found out, that my Code25 has a small problem. When I play clean guitar and on my Code are all buttons turned off, I hear little bit distorted sound, when I play louder. The same behaviour occurs, when volume knob is on 0.1 and also on 10. Volume is louder on 10, ofcourse, but distorted sound is the same ...

I tried it compare to the same style of playing in my computer via my M-Audio sound card, but there is no problem - sound is clear (without distortion).

I compared it using headphones ... it's not a problem of speaker in Code25.

Can someone help me, how to fix this behaviour of Code?

Thank you,

Ales

edited 20 Oct 2017 at 08:51 AM

Ales Prochazka

asked 19 Oct 2017 at 06:27 PM

Ales Prochazka
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Loading - please wait...