Questions
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

votes

answer

views

hey

my name is jason and i have a question. Since a week or so my marshall dsl 40 had very low volume on the ultra gain channel even when i turned all the way up. Normally my ears would explode and my mom would run upstairs. So it makes very low volume on the ultra gain channel. but when i turn my volume up all the way on the classic gain channel while im playing trough the ultra the volume is normal again. This is really weird and i have  no idea to fix this please help

jason van empelen (im dutch)

asked 16 Feb 2021 at 04:51 PM

jason van empelen

votes

answer

views

I have a 2012 DSL40C.  If I use a 16 Ohm extenstion cab, can I plug that into one of the 8 OHM outputs, and then move the cord for the internal 16 ohm speaker to the other 8 ohm output, basically turning this into a 12 x 3 speaker configuration? Will the amp be able to power that many speakers? 

asked 04 Jun 2019 at 06:43 PM

Michael Newman

votes

answers

views

I see that you are making a 6 button pedal for the new DSL40CR amps. Do you make a similar, more functional pedal for the 2018 DSL40C? I would like to be able to switch modes for each channel. Thank you

asked 10 May 2019 at 03:40 AM

Monty Greb

votes

answer

views

Hallo,

can you tell me please if footswitch models here below described can be used for Marshall DSL40C ?

thanks

MRPEDL91004

MARSHALL PEDL90010

edited 08 Jan 2019 at 07:55 AM

Roberto ACErob71

asked 07 Jan 2019 at 12:50 PM

Roberto ACErob71

votes

answer

views

Hi!

I'm not too familiar with impendances and I'm trying to add a monitor speaker to my amp. As mentioned in the title, I'm using Marshall DSL40C combo, and in order to send my signal to my drummer on gigs I need to connect it to an active speaker (Behringer B12D - 8ohms). Currently I have stock speaker in the amp (70/80, 16ohms) but I'm thinking of replacing it with something different.

My question is - what would be the optimal combination (ohm wise) that would work without any danger to the amp? Can I put in the amp 8ohm speaker (amp speaker) in the first 8ohm output and the Behringer monitor on the other, or do I have to use 16ohm speaker (and what output is better to put it in) with the active monitor (changing the monitor is not an option unfortunately)?

Hope I didn't complicate the question too much!

Thanks!

asked 28 Jun 2018 at 10:06 AM

Mislav Marusic

votes

answer

views

Greetings,

When was the DSL40CV released and for how long?  What is the difference from the DSL40C?

I can find any information on your website or anywhere on this amp.

Thanks.

Jay

edited 22 Feb 2018 at 02:37 AM

Jay Smith

asked 21 Feb 2018 at 03:31 AM

Jay Smith

votes

answer

views

I have a dsl40c and its faceplate has some scratchs. I would like to raplace that because it looks ugly. How can I get a brand new faceplate? Thanks

asked 14 Nov 2017 at 01:58 PM

joao paulo silva cavalini

votes

answers

views

I've been watching review videos produced by the andertons.co.uk music store, and recently there have been a few videos saying that the DSL40C is discontinued.

Is that true?  I see no sign of that on other online store sites like sweetwater.com, but I'm curious why they would think this if it's not true.

I have a DSL15H which I like quite a lot but a DSL40C is on my list of things to consider for an upgrade.

asked 07 Nov 2017 at 06:12 AM

Jeffrey Radick
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Loading - please wait...