Questions
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

vote

answers

views

Quite a few people on various forums are concerned about the emulated out of our DSL20H and DSLCR amps. It seems that there is a set level for the emulated line out and headphones which can only be adjusted with either the guitar volume knob of gain channel knob. The channel volume does nothing to the line out/headphones only to the speaker output.

Is this normal behaviour? Where the gain knobs are the only controls on the amp that increases the loudness of headphone/line out. 

asked 28 Oct 2018 at 01:25 AM

Adrian Tysoe (5)

votes

answers

views

The CODE 100 isn’t have a line out ????

I see just Send/Return, the out 8Ω and the F/C I believe only to footswitch..

asked 18 Sep 2018 at 10:28 AM

Thiago Guilherme

votes

answer

views

Dear Marshall,

I have the Marshall AS50D.

Can i use the line out jack to connect a wired headphone to it so i can use that as in-ear monitoring? Or will it blow up my headphones, my ears and my head?

Could i use the D.I. Out to connect a device like the Fischer Amps mini body pack, so i can plug my headphone into the Fischer Amps mini body pack and thus have a volume knob close at hand? Link: http://fischer-amps.de/en/in-ear-monitoring/mini-body-pack-xlr-oder-klinken-eingang.html

Or does Marshall have it's own solution for this?

I use the Marshall AS50D to sing and accompany myself with the guitar. When i have a gig in a restaurant they want me to play silently (lol) but then i have trouble hearing myself because of the ambient noise and i start singing out of pitch which is like a weapon of mass destruction.

But i can't say: stop talking, stop eating and stop using your cutlery, because, well you know, it's a restaurant and all that. So therefore i need an in ear solution. Preferably wired because wireless is too expensive and not necessary too, since i'm not allowed to stagedive in a restaurant (anymore).

Best regards,
Johan

asked 28 Dec 2017 at 07:09 AM

johan waaldijk
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Loading - please wait...