Questions
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

votes

answer

views

Hi, I have a queation about the Marshall Studio series of tube amps (Sorry it not CODE related)

i have all 3 amps in that serie, the SV20H Plexi, SC20H JCM800 and 2525c Jubilre

I would like to know more about the fx loop, is it line or intrument level ;

+4 (line/active current) fx loop

or

-10 (instrument/passive current) fx loop

it's not indicated anywhere in the user manual

I just want to know if I can use a regular stomp box delay and reverb in the loop or it's made to be used with rack effect.

Thanks in advance! 

asked 17 Oct 2019 at 12:53 PM

Stephane Ouellette

votes

answer

views

I would like to know more about the 2525C MiniJubilee DI OUTPUT

Is it located after the preamp section or completely at the end, after the power amp?

Will I get the sound of the whole amp (minus the speaker) if I use the DI to record my amp?  I plan to use that signal with impulse responses in my home studio.

Thanks

asked 02 Feb 2019 at 03:29 AM

Stephane Ouellette

votes

answer

views

HI,

I'm touring for over 20 years and I usually take care of my amps by myself as I don't always have the time to let my amps at a service center when something goes wrong

Recently I have replaxe my old 100W Plexi and JCM800 with smaller amps, and I take a 1974X and a Mini Jubilee 2525C 25W Combo on the road.

I have notice from some photos online that there is 3 or 4 fuses installed ion the main circuit board of the 2525C and would like to know what are the value of these fuses.

I don't want to open the amp just to take a look but it's good to have a few on hands just in case something goes wrong!

Would it be possible to know the value of theses fuses that are located on the circuit board, for an Canadian 120v version of that amp?

Thanks in advance!

asked 23 Jan 2019 at 03:16 AM

Stephane Ouellette

votes

answer

views

Hello

I have been using a Marshall 2525c with my guitar for a year without any problem. Amazing amp, congrats for your product.

Last day we were on the studio I noticed something. The power switch, which shines with red light when amp is turned on, stops shining after 30 sec (does not matter if using it or not) The amp keeps on working without makeing any noise, so power switch does not go off, is just the light inside it. Valves keep on shining too of course. If I turn the power off and then on again, the red light shines again for 30 seconds and then stops. I was wondering what could this mean, or if it traduces any functioning problem I am not aware of.

Thanks in advance

David

asked 07 Sep 2018 at 06:06 PM

David CP

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I got new 2525C.How shoud DI OUT work?When i connected DI OUT to sound card input,there was silence,both in STAND BY,LO & HI mode.At that time,from SEND signal is in any mode.

edited 06 Jul 2018 at 08:37 AM

Maksim Ostashev

asked 06 Jul 2018 at 08:27 AM

Maksim Ostashev

votes

answers

views

Hi,

Could anyone tell me which Pre Amp valvel to order for my 2525c?

Its just over 1 year old, likely 700 hours playing, and has an unwanted noise. If I play a B or B#, then there’s a rattling sound, can only describe it as china / porcelain rattling, like a cup on a saucer vibrating as a vehicle passed. Weird description I know. Definitely coming from amp and tried to by pass all pedals, still happens. Ive checked every screw etc, most people more knwoledable than me says its the pre amp Valve. 

asked 01 Feb 2018 at 02:49 PM

Craig Gabell
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Loading - please wait...