Questions
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

votes

answer

views

Hi. I want to ask if Marshall Woburn II is any good at low volumes. Do I need something dedicated for playing music/movies at low volumes ?

asked 16 Mar 2021 at 07:49 PM

Jan Tkac

votes

answers

views

Please fix this, Marshall!

The only way to listen music on Woburn is via cableless connection. You cant plug your TV or DVD player in it, as it has a huge delay. 

I've spoke with someone of Marshall team, and I was adviced that, this product is not ment to be used with TVs, Piano, Guitar or any other devices. So, how many speakers I need to own in my house? One for music, a soundbar for TV, amp for my guitar?

I would giveup multi-room feature if AUX and/or RCA had no latency!

If I did know there would be latency over AUX and RCA I would never buy this expencive speacker! Bose Soundlink had the same issue, but they DID FIX it with with an firmware update. Why Marshall didn't fix it yet?
So Please dear Marshall team! If you read this, please! Fix the latency over RCA or / and AUX so I can love my speaker again.

asked 05 Nov 2019 at 09:15 AM

Ivan Margitin (2)

votes

answers

views

Al conecta la Tv con calble optico al parlante, no reproduce los sonidos de: videos de youtube, netflix, ni tampoco canalaes de Iptv. Solo se escucha chirridos

Que se debe hacer?

asked 23 Nov 2018 at 12:43 PM

JUAN CONTRERAS

votes

answers

views

Hello,
Can you please help me figure out why my Woburn speaker keeps on blowing fuses?

I’d like to know if there is anything I can do to protect it from blowing again and again?
(the speaker is only a few months old and had very little use. I wonder if it’s defective or maybe there is something wrong  with its placement / location / nearness of other electricity products / unstable socket)by the way, I always use the correct fuse (1.6A).

Much appreciation for your help!
thanks,
Ronen

asked 17 Feb 2018 at 08:54 PM

Ronen Uliel

votes

answers

views

hello,

i’d Like to know which fuse is the proper one to replace on my Woburn speaker?

and by the way, what can cause this problem...?

(can it be affected by near electrical products or a bad/defective wall socket?)

Ronen

asked 03 Feb 2018 at 11:07 PM

Ronen Uliel
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Loading - please wait...