Questions
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

votes

answer

views

Hello everybody

I want to buy a pedalboard Line 6 HD pod 500 x and I want to know if it is possible to use it With my code 25 ?

I ask this because on code 25 there is no fx return plug... 

Thanks 

asked 01 Jun 2020 at 07:45 AM

alaix didier

votes

answers

views

Does any one have a patch that works well with pedals and cuts through nicely? 

I am having real trouble dialling in a tone that cuts through the mix for the rest of the band?

My drummer is heavy handed (as most are haha) and my Bass player likes to turn up to 11 - we are a 3 peice so its understandable that they play loud to fill the sound out as such - i have tried telling them to turn down but the feeling isn’t there while we play when they do.

I have tried most pre-sets and tried dialling in my pedals. Every time i find a nice base line tone from the amp the pedals sound rubbish, at every type of setting, it seems.  every time i think sod it and just use a pre-set and dial in my pedals reasonably, i get lost in the mix.

If anyone has a patch they use as a nice baseline clean tone that i can try i would be really appreciative.

Ta!

asked 23 Nov 2019 at 11:17 AM

david hutchinson

vote

answers

views

I have a CODE 50 which I L-O-V-E except for one thing. Effects are not as easy to utilize as stomp boxes.  I have seen on YouTube how Code owners ckearva pre set “turn everything off” then utilize a whole friggin pedal board. I have tried this and it does not work. Actually more appropriately I’m certain I did not do it right or it would have worked fine. Can someone PLEASE list a step by step on how to clear an existing preset to where it is just a “plain” ol’ regular  amp.  THA K YOU IN ADVANCE. I’m beginning to feel as if this purchase was purely a novice mistake but I would love to keep this Code but have the option to utilize my modest pedal board if I do choose to do so. THANK YOU!!!

asked 13 Dec 2018 at 09:54 PM

dwaine brosemer (1)

votes

answers

views

I am wondering if anyone has a preset that will work for using an external effects pedal into my Code 50? I only want to run the external effects (distortion, reverb, delay) and nothing fromthe amp itself. What I am seeing is that even with all effects (amps, modeling, etc.) turned off on the Code my pedal into it sounds like garbage. Very muffled, bassy, and muddy. I have the EQ on the amp set so that the bass is all the way down and mid/tebble are all the way up and it still sounds terrible. I don't want to have to edit and mess with every patch on my old Zoom GFX8. The pedal doesn't sound like this into my old 40 Watt Fender bassman.

Any advice on setting up the Code to sound good with external effects would be greatly appreciated.

asked 12 Apr 2018 at 01:30 PM

Aaron Herbert (2)

votes

answer

views

My crybaby wah mini simply mutes the amp when used. My chain is guitar:boss tu3 tuner:crybaby wah-amp. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. Can anyone give me advice or help? 

Thanks!

(disregard.)

edited 15 Feb 2018 at 11:53 PM

Matt Burch

asked 15 Feb 2018 at 05:04 AM

Matt Burch
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Loading - please wait...