Questions
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

votes

answer

views

hey

my name is jason and i have a question. Since a week or so my marshall dsl 40 had very low volume on the ultra gain channel even when i turned all the way up. Normally my ears would explode and my mom would run upstairs. So it makes very low volume on the ultra gain channel. but when i turn my volume up all the way on the classic gain channel while im playing trough the ultra the volume is normal again. This is really weird and i have  no idea to fix this please help

jason van empelen (im dutch)

asked 16 Feb 2021 at 04:51 PM

jason van empelen

votes

answers

views

Guitar and lead both work fine however my Marshall DSL40 (purchased Dec 2018) has stopped working, all lights work however there is no sound. High power output also makes strange popping/crackling noises when idle, also as of 2 weeks ago the amp would randomly but rarely make a clicking noise when in standby, this stopped a week later but  I had previously never ever heard this noise before. The standby also emits a quiet hum.

asked 16 Sep 2020 at 05:47 PM

Sam Adams

votes

answer

views

I just ordered a brand new DSL40CR, took a week to get here, it finally gets here and theres no sound? Theres power to amp, everything lights up, and it even makes a faint popping noise when I'm turning it off, but its not picking up my guitar or anything of the sort, can someone help me please.

asked 31 May 2019 at 01:59 AM

Jimmy Davis

votes

answer

views

Bought a DSL40 late Dec 18 which lasted about three weeks before it packed in.  Got a replacement which,out of the box, didnt work at all. Currently waiting for the third one to arrive !

Contacted customer services who said the were really sorry but hope I will continue to buy Marshall.

Anyone else had ongoing problems with this product and Marshalls apathy ?

asked 15 Mar 2019 at 11:46 AM

Les Parish
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Loading - please wait...