Questions
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

votes

answer

views

I have an Origin 20c Amplifier that I purchased new last year. It must have been old stock because it appears the manufacture date was 2018. I believe this unit has the faulty Jack wiring since the labels for the external speakers do not match the owners manual (2 8ohm jacks, without the line indicating 16ohm for both). My question is, will this unit work with a single Origin 212 cabinet, assuming I unplug the internal speaker, or do I need to get it repaired. If it will work, which of the speaker jack should I use, the one in the middle or the one furthest from the 16 ohm Jack

asked 20 Mar 2021 at 01:30 AM

John Bernick

votes

answers

views

I am about to purchase a Code 100 Head , all I have is a 4ohm 212 Cab. Is this okay to do. I know offically it is not, but for tube amps I've heard this is fine to do.

asked 26 Dec 2018 at 08:46 PM

Thomas Loughlin

votes

answer

views

Hello

I have been using a Marshall 2525c with my guitar for a year without any problem. Amazing amp, congrats for your product.

Last day we were on the studio I noticed something. The power switch, which shines with red light when amp is turned on, stops shining after 30 sec (does not matter if using it or not) The amp keeps on working without makeing any noise, so power switch does not go off, is just the light inside it. Valves keep on shining too of course. If I turn the power off and then on again, the red light shines again for 30 seconds and then stops. I was wondering what could this mean, or if it traduces any functioning problem I am not aware of.

Thanks in advance

David

asked 07 Sep 2018 at 06:06 PM

David CP

votes

answer

views

Hi. By mistake, I think I hooked up my 100 watt JCM 800 head to my 1960B 4x12 cab on mono with two cables. It's only recently that I figured out the right way to connect them. That's by plugging  one end to the 16 ohm output of my amp head since it's set to 16 ohms and the other end of the cable to the 16 ohms input on the right side of my cab. Will my stupidity affect the functioning of my amp head for the worst? It seems to sound and function fine now though. Thank you in advance.

asked 27 Apr 2018 at 07:30 AM

Calvin Austin
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Loading - please wait...