Questions
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

votes

answer

views

Hey all, Just received my Code 50 yesterday from Amazon and I cannot get the eq knobs to work in any preset. I can adjust the eq through the gateway app but when I turn the physical knobs on the amp nothing happens. Is this normal? how can I adjust the eq on a preset without using the gateway app?

asked 18 Jan 2021 at 07:31 PM

Alf Alvarez

votes

answer

views

hello, i'm a code user (25 watts) and i have to say that is a great amp for clean tones and crunch also. But when you try to create a hi gain tone there are some frequencies that ruin your sound, and this make me think that these unit need an eq effect or block to reach a tone with more precision. will marshall still have plans for the code line?  will you release a new update ? i hope that marshall enginners listen my petition

pd: the eq knobs in the amp doesn't help 

greetings!!!

asked 27 Sep 2018 at 06:19 AM

Pelao Medina

votes

answer

views

Hi, all.

When I choose "Natural" in preamp section, BASS and MIDDLE knobs work in normal way, but TREBLE doesn'tchange EQ at all. I've checked it on two CODE 25 amps - in both cases this issue appears. As all other preamps work OK, so I assume it's a software problem. Am I right?

Regards, Jacek.

edited 13 Sep 2018 at 12:16 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (158)

asked 13 Sep 2018 at 11:22 AM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (158)

votes

answer

views

Ok im new  to  all of this  and i now  have a  code 100H  half  stack  , i do  love the sound  but  it seems a little harsh and  without buying  an after market eq   i was  wondering is there  a  built in EQ  for the  stomp box ?

asked 20 May 2018 at 05:56 PM

Michael Melazzo
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Loading - please wait...