Questions
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

votes

answers

views

Marshall Gateway App for Android, WOW! so worn out with this things eternal frustration. Googlel play won't install the App saying my android version is too old. I have version 9.  WHen I manual install the app starts then goes black. It's running in the background but I can't access it. Any help it so apprecriated.  I've looked at 40+ solutions I found on google and nada, no luck no how.  My Phone is a ZTE Z5531s, I've done a hard reset..S, almost ran the bootloader and used the SDK Studio for android. If you have a solution or even a suggestion it is very appreciated. I'm disabled and buying another phone right now is out so I got make this work.  Chris

asked 25 Jul 2021 at 05:39 PM

Chris Warren

votes

answer

views

Hi all,

I've just got my Marshall Acton II - when playing off my laptop (Macbook on Big Sur) it plays from Spotify fine, however every few minutes the audio will cut out for a few seconds. The track will continue streaming (the seconds on the player ticking up) and when the speaker kicks back in it will actually audibly speeds through the few seconds I missed. Any ideas? It's making it completely unsuable (especially as I can't seem to connect it to my phone either, but that's a seperate issue!). Have removed it from all devices, turned off, reconnected etc several times to no avail.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

(Strangley I don't think it did this the first time I played it out the box, but now it's every time since...) 

edited 05 May 2021 at 05:24 PM

Millie C

asked 05 May 2021 at 05:23 PM

Millie C

votes

answers

views

Hallo ich habe das Problem das sich der Footswitch ab und zu wie aufhängt, verdrücke ich mich fängt er an die Banks durchzuzählen und hört nicht mehr auf, oder wechselt auf eine zahl und lässt sich nicht mehr zurückstellen, so das ich wieder zu den Presets komme.

Nur ein Neustart des AMPs hilft das er wieder funktioniert. 

Sprich AMP ausschalten warten bis die Lichter des Footswitches ausgehen, und dann wieder Einschalten. 

Habt ihr solch ein Problem auch schon einmal gehabt oder eine Idee was das sein könnte.

Dr. Google mag mir da leider auch nicht weiter helfen.

Mein AMP Marshall Code 100 Head

edited 07 Mar 2021 at 02:06 PM

Thomas Weis

asked 07 Mar 2021 at 02:04 PM

Thomas Weis

vote

answer

views

Hi. I'm having a problem with my DSL5CR. When plugged direct into the amp and switched to the Classic gain channel it works perfectly. However, when switched to the Ultra gain channel, the guitar is very faint and what can be heard is a weak-fuzzy sound. When I first noticed the problem, I thought it was a case of the tubes needing to warm up, as after 30 seconds the level would gradually increase, unfortunately the problem has got worse. Could it be the pre-amp tubes at fault? 

Thanks,
Steve

asked 12 Feb 2021 at 08:08 PM

Steven Fallon (1)

votes

answers

views

For a few days now, I have not been able to tune my guitar with my CODE 25. I manage to enter the TUNER menu but nothing happens when I crat a string. Have you ever had the problem? Do you have a suggestion to solve this problem?

Depuis quelques jours, je n'arrive plus à accorder ma guitare avec mon CODE 25. j'arrive à entrer dans le menu TUNER mais rien ne se passe quand je cratte une corde. Avez vous déjà eu le probleme? Avez vous une suggestion pour résoudre ce probleme?

asked 22 Nov 2020 at 10:43 AM

nicolas peillod

votes

answer

views

Hello. I bought a Marshall Code 50 two months ago used. The first days it was working perfectly, but now, whenever I want to play some guitar with the amp, it stops sounding out of nowhere. I assume it has something to do with the headphone out, assuming that the HP OUT cuts the signal of the speaker. Has this happened to anyone else out here. If so, how did you guys solve this issue?

PS: The firmware is updated ;)

edited 17 Nov 2020 at 10:27 PM

Alejandro Arcila

asked 17 Nov 2020 at 09:33 PM

Alejandro Arcila

votes

answer

views

I left the F/S aside for a few days and today when i decided to use it just stoped responding.
The display shows A1 sometimes it twinkles, sometimes dont. But It doenst responds when i press the buttons.
I press ALL the F/S buttons and nothing happens!!!

I didnt drop it or nothing similar, the F/S is kinda new i bought it in June, the F/S conditions is visually intact.
Am i forgetting something?

Things that i've tried already:
- Factory reset my Code 50
- Factory reset my F/S

My setup:
Foorswitch 91109
Marshall CODE 50

asked 10 Oct 2020 at 10:10 PM

Lucas Pereira

votes

answers

views

After a "successful" installation or re-installation, the amp itself says its still on vers. 1.11. I've been having loads of problems with my amp, and was hoping this could be an easy fix. I can't control the settings from the actual knobs on the amp, I can't connect the amp to the app, and the sound quality is thin and lacking... I was really excited to own a Marshall. Now, not so much. Not very impressed. Neither the AMP nor the APP works like any of the demo videos state. Super frustrating. Please help.

asked 27 Mar 2019 at 01:04 AM

Jameson Blaylock

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I recently bought a Marshall DSL20HR head and a Marshall 1936 Lead 2x12 cab. 

The head has a cab emulator out, so I hooked it up to my audio interface and was playing through my pc monitors. I turned up the volume and gain on the ultra gain channel and a strange buzz/noise came from the head when I would strum a chord or pick a note.

I only noticed this because I had the level on my interface low as I was just testing the cab emulator out. I have alos tested this with the head not plugged into either my interface or the cab and still get a strange noise/buzz.

As this is my first valve head I'm not sure if this is just something that happens when you turn up the volume and gain - as the amp is being pushed harder, or if there is a fault with the head and I need to take it back to the shop I purchased it from.

I will link below some video of the problem. The first video sounds worse than it is as I put my phone directly on top of the head as I play. It's not the signal noise from the amp that I am worried about, it's the rattle when I strum chords or hit notes...

https://youtu.be/ftOsSKeM8H4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWTiPugPfZ4

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm probably just over reacting, but it would be good to get some reassurance.

Thanks! \m/

asked 09 Jul 2018 at 06:08 PM

Rory Judge

votes

answer

views

I love my Code 50 amp but lately, it's having a problem where there is no sound coming out of the amp after a couple minutes of turning it on. The only way to fix the problem is to turn it off and on. However, this only fixes it for a couple minutes. I've already instaled the latest firmware.

asked 04 Jul 2018 at 06:27 AM

BRAYAN NUNEZ

votes

answer

views

I have an Axe Trak insulated speaker (here is a link to info on the speaker) www.axetrak.com/guitarmanual.pdf

When I have run it from the Marshall it has cut out after playing for a while, I have turned off the amp and then the following day used the amp with its built in 12" speaker and it has been fine. When i read the JTM 60 manual it said it is fine to drive a 8ohm from the external speaker output ONLY, not the internal out connection.

Is this OK? when things cut out it makes me worry about my Marshall and I really don't want to cause it any damage.... Also I have checked the speaker lead and that is all good, when it cut out it the sound broke up and faded in about 1 second. It is the 2nd time is has happened so i thought I best get some advice. The Axe Trak is great and means i can play a valve amp and get valve amp tone and not disturb my neighbours, it is a great bit of kit for home recording and I want/need to be able to use it. Any advice?

Thanks, Robin..

edited 16 Jun 2018 at 12:48 AM

Robin Brown

asked 16 Jun 2018 at 12:36 AM

Robin Brown
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Loading - please wait...