Questions
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

vote

answers

views

Hi Marshall Support, 

After buying Marshall Code 25 yesterday, I feel something is wrong with it. My Marshall Code 25 suddenly muted  randomly, even sometime in the beginning I try to power on.  I already updated the latest firmware, but it still happen. 

What can I do with this situation? 

asked 20 Feb 2022 at 09:43 AM

Achmad Bahtiarsyah (1)

votes

answers

views

After a "successful" installation or re-installation, the amp itself says its still on vers. 1.11. I've been having loads of problems with my amp, and was hoping this could be an easy fix. I can't control the settings from the actual knobs on the amp, I can't connect the amp to the app, and the sound quality is thin and lacking... I was really excited to own a Marshall. Now, not so much. Not very impressed. Neither the AMP nor the APP works like any of the demo videos state. Super frustrating. Please help.

asked 27 Mar 2019 at 01:04 AM

Jameson Blaylock

vote

answer

views

I love my Code 50 amp but lately, it's having a problem where there is no sound coming out of the amp after a couple minutes of turning it on. The only way to fix the problem is to turn it off and on. However, this only fixes it for a couple minutes. I've already instaled the latest firmware.

asked 04 Jul 2018 at 06:27 AM

BRAYAN NUNEZ (1)
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Loading - please wait...