Questions
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

votes

answer

views

I'm not sure where everyone went but there must be some reasobn there's no place to register you new amp so it can be covered under warranty ...where does  this leae us , is there estimation as to when or how I can register this new Origin 50 ?

asked 21 Apr 2021 at 09:41 PM

TONY HOLDEN

votes

answer

views

After about 3 months of very light usage (home use, ~20 hours), my Code 50 developed a harsh noise problem: https://youtu.be/S2cTK8fsfTE. It's on every preset and can be heard via the speaker and when using headphones. I tried using different guitars/cables/power cords/rooms/outlets, reloading firmware, and resetting the presets to factory default; but the noise continues.  Anything else I can try before I return it for replacement/warranty work?

edited 16 Mar 2020 at 12:40 AM

Jerry Stromberg

asked 15 Mar 2020 at 10:32 PM

Jerry Stromberg

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I'm trying to register the extended warranty of a newly purchased Marshall Code 25, but I'm confused about the serial number field on the registration card. This field accepts a 12-digit serial number, however the serial number listed on my amp is only 10 digits long. Should I simply put the 10-digit number in the field and leave the additional 2 spaces blank, or am I missing something here? 

Thanks!

asked 01 Jan 2020 at 11:42 PM

Nate C

votes

answer

views

How do I register my new speaker cabinet in the United States?

The warranty card gives me a weblink of www.marshallusa.com/warranty, but when I go there, it says; "EPIC 404! AN EAR OCCURRED WHILE PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST." 

asked 25 Oct 2019 at 05:04 PM

Butch Bobcat

votes

answer

views

Is there an email confirmation for my warranty?

I only got this on my page without any email or details about warranty.

"Thank You for registering your Marshall Amplifier purchase! Your information is now listed in our records. If you received this message your information is confirmed."

asked 21 Jul 2019 at 07:10 PM

Shixiang Zhang

votes

answer

views

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HPS9XJR/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It sold by amazon directly and by Marshall, I bought it through amazon prime day. I'm happy to have it.

Today I input my warranty information in Marshall website with dealder information Amazon.

Will I get the warranty?

Thank you.

asked 21 Jul 2019 at 02:50 AM

Shixiang Zhang

votes

answer

views

Hi there,

I hope my english will be understandable. :)

I bought the Marshall Major II Bluetooth headphones almost two years ago and they were doing well and I was happy with them. Now there's a problem with the controll knob on the backside. So I mailed the support service and got excellent help from them. I mailed some photos and conformation that I really have bought them. Now they want me to totally destroy them by cutting cables and snapping them in half before they can send new ones. I find this quite an unusual procedure and want to know if this is normal and if anyone had made similar expierienced and if this is trustworthy. 

Thanks for your help

Greetings from Germany

asked 23 May 2019 at 05:19 PM

Miles Müller

votes

answer

views

It won't let me submit my registration for the warranty. I put the information it needs, I hit submit, and then it tells me "500 - internall server error". What am I doing wrong?

asked 02 Nov 2018 at 04:33 AM

Justin Benitez

votes

answers

views

Here are the videos of the defect 

https://youtu.be/76qT838U1BM

https://youtu.be/EGViKazjSQI

This amp sounded like this since day one I always thought it was maybe just the effects but soon realised after using the clean channel turning off all the fx and amps and also having people look at it I realised that theres something seriously wrong with it. I tried contacting you guys for that 5 year warranty especially since its defective but have not gotten a response. Its been almost a year that I've been trying to figure whats wrong with it but even person I ask has no clue I've searched and searched and have found no such issue similar to mine. I would like to get an explaination of the issue and see if there is a solution or maybe a replacement if possible thank you. 

asked 18 Jul 2018 at 11:36 PM

Evan rivera
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Loading - please wait...