Questions
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

votes

answers

views

My DSL40cr seems to have developed a crackle while playing, it's fairly new. I've tried to isolate it by playing with or witout pedals / footswitch, all channels, different guitars. Any suggestions? I have a video of it but cant upload here

Thanks

Mike

asked 06 Nov 2021 at 09:51 AM

Mike Gregory

votes

answers

views

I bought this DSL40CR 3 weeks ago. When the effects loop is turned on there is a volume drop and treble drop. The high end virtually disappears. Even turning up the treble or resonance doesn't quite fix it either.

It sounds virtually identical if I switch from 40 watt mode to 20 watt mode, without the effects loop engaged. 

In 20 watt mode with the effect loop engaged the volume/treble drop is even worse. This happens when effects loop is engaged through the 6 button footswitch and on the panel.

Is this a normal function of the amp?

asked 09 Apr 2021 at 02:25 PM

Roger Gordon

votes

answer

views

I've had a PEDL-91016 footswitch on backorder since August.  Can someone provide me the schematic to switch the master volumes?  That's all I really want from the switch anyhow.

I'm to the point where this feature was the only reason I bought the amp, and I've not been able to get the footswitch to use it.  I do love the tone, but I'm kinda done waiting on it now that I hear it'll be April.   This is really my first Marshall purchase, I'm not sure I'll purchase a new product again at this point.

asked 22 Jan 2019 at 10:43 PM

John East
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Loading - please wait...