Questions
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

vote

answers

views

Where can I find a manual for the DSL40CR amp? It looks like everything here is for the CODE amps. The print on the "manual" (a single sheet) that came with the amp is so small it's unreadable even with a magnifying glass.

asked 07 Jul 2020 at 02:30 PM

Philip Walsh (1)

votes

answers

views

Hi, 3 question:

1) I'm Italian and I just purchased on ebay a brend new DSL40Cr from a UK shop. I was wondering if the ampli still works at 220V - 50 Hz as per manual, regardeless the fact it comes from UK, and if will arrive with power calbe schuko plug or UK plug. In this case may I use an adaptor male shuko/female UK ?

2) I would like to know if I can use an external speaker as additional together with the internal Speaker, for example the internal 16 Ohm speaker + an external 8 Ohm speacker connected obviously at right socket.

3) in case of use of one external speaker (e.g. 8 Ohm ) which one I should connect of the two socket where is labeled down "1 x 8 OHM - 2 x 16 OHM" ? is it indifferent, the one to the left or the right ?

update for the question n.2: maybe I figure out how it has to be done: unplug the internal speacker from 16 OHM socket and plug it into the 8 OHM speacker. plug a 16 OHM external cabinet into the other 8 OHM Speacker socket. otherwise only configuration showed on manual are allowed. Is that correct?

thank you

edited 15 Jan 2019 at 01:35 PM

Roberto ACErob71

asked 15 Jan 2019 at 01:06 PM

Roberto ACErob71
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Loading - please wait...