Questions
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

votes

answer

views

Hello 👋,

I just bought 2 Marshall CODE25 amplifiers, hoping I would be able to connect them through bluetooth together or atleast by wire. I don’t know how to, or if it’s even possible. I want to use the amps as speakers too so an ABY pedal doesn’t really help. I tried to connect them by MP3 to Headphone ports via 3.5mm jack, but the amp originally playing music stops and sound comes only through the second one, but louder than normal. I want both of them to play at the same time. Please help! Thanks! 😃 

Bluetooth Connectivity Code25 connecting

asked 06 May 2019 at 03:56 PM

Petros Diomedous

votes

answer

views

Hi guys,

I recently bought a Marshall Majoir III bluetooth and it works perfectly with ly mobile phone. I jut want to know if I can connect it to my laptop.  My laptop has bluetooth.

Thank you

Eranda

Bluetooth Connectivity MarshallMajorIII

asked 16 Feb 2019 at 11:56 AM

Eranda Isuru Mathes Arachchige

votes

answers

views

Hello, 

I recently acquired a Code25 amp along with its footswitch (excellent for practising, great for gigs). 

One interesting feature is the Gateway app, however it doesn't seem to function with Android 9... making it useless

My device (latest version of Android 9) successfully finds the amp and pair with it, but the app doesn't display any connected Amp... even if the phone is literally ON the Amp. Nothing seems to correct this: tried resinstalling, repairing, etc. 

Is there anything to do here? Any fix? 

Thanks,

Gateway Bluetooth Android Connectivity Code25 androidphone

asked 10 Jan 2019 at 10:42 AM

omar atik

votes

answer

views

Code 50 will connect MIDI to phone, but amp will not connect. Running Android 6.01 on Samsung S5, Bluetooth LE compatible. Have tried the fixes in Forum, unloaded/loaded Gateway, removed/added device from bluetooth....nothing. Phone will pair with the amp and you can stream music, but Gateway will not connect even after pairing. Do I have a defective amp???  There are several users on the forum with this issue. PLEASE HELP.  Like the tones and flexibility, but if bluetooth will not work, I'll send it back and get the tube H&K. Jamie

CODE Bluetooth Connectivity

asked 17 Jul 2017 at 08:05 PM

James Lyles
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Loading - please wait...