Questions
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

votes

answers

views

Hello, i have bought Marshall headphones (Monitor II A.N.C.) and i cant connect them to my laptop via bluetooth (Jack is fine). When i wanna pair them with my phone, there is no problem about that, but problem appears, when i want to connect them and listen to music on my PC. When i open bluetooth app, the headphones are recognized by the PC ( not as headphones, but as phone/other gadget). I have added a picture, how does the situation looks like. You can see, that it recognizes the headphones(as MONITOR II [LE]),but it does not play the music properly. I have tried to reset headphones and PC many times, nothing has helped. Does anyone has the same issue? Can someone help me please? Thank you very much.

asked 13 Dec 2020 at 04:46 PM

Josef Kvíčala

votes

answer

views

Hello πŸ‘‹,

I just bought 2 Marshall CODE25 amplifiers, hoping I would be able to connect them through bluetooth together or atleast by wire. I don’t know how to, or if it’s even possible. I want to use the amps as speakers too so an ABY pedal doesn’t really help. I tried to connect them by MP3 to Headphone ports via 3.5mm jack, but the amp originally playing music stops and sound comes only through the second one, but louder than normal. I want both of them to play at the same time. Please help! Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ 

asked 06 May 2019 at 03:56 PM

Petros Diomedous

votes

answer

views

Hi guys,

I recently bought a Marshall Majoir III bluetooth and it works perfectly with ly mobile phone. I jut want to know if I can connect it to my laptop.  My laptop has bluetooth.

Thank you

Eranda

asked 16 Feb 2019 at 11:56 AM

Eranda Isuru Mathes Arachchige

votes

answers

views

Hello, 

I recently acquired a Code25 amp along with its footswitch (excellent for practising, great for gigs). 

One interesting feature is the Gateway app, however it doesn't seem to function with Android 9... making it useless

My device (latest version of Android 9) successfully finds the amp and pair with it, but the app doesn't display any connected Amp... even if the phone is literally ON the Amp. Nothing seems to correct this: tried resinstalling, repairing, etc. 

Is there anything to do here? Any fix? 

Thanks,

asked 10 Jan 2019 at 10:42 AM

omar atik

votes

answer

views

Code 50 will connect MIDI to phone, but amp will not connect. Running Android 6.01 on Samsung S5, Bluetooth LE compatible. Have tried the fixes in Forum, unloaded/loaded Gateway, removed/added device from bluetooth....nothing. Phone will pair with the amp and you can stream music, but Gateway will not connect even after pairing. Do I have a defective amp???  There are several users on the forum with this issue. PLEASE HELP.  Like the tones and flexibility, but if bluetooth will not work, I'll send it back and get the tube H&K. Jamie

asked 17 Jul 2017 at 08:05 PM

James Lyles
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Loading - please wait...