Questions
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

vote

answer

views

Dear Marshall Team,

It took some time, almost a year, but finally we got the long awaited update of the firmware to fix the painful Bluetooth issue on CODEs. I installed it a few days ago (which was a bit of an issue as reported in another of my posts but finally succeeded) and now CODE does what it is supposed to do.  BT comes on and connects as it should every time I turn on the amp and start Gateway on my Ipad/Iphone.

I'm very happy that you could fix the problem and I encourage all brothers and sisters in pain to upgrade the firmware asap if they haven't done already.

In the light of this fix I think we, the community, may also forgive you that for months you told us that it is not a firmware issue ;-) 

So far I also think that the BT connection is more stable than it used to be. 

Now I can enjoy again my little CODE 25. 

Thanks, Alex F.

CODE Bluetooth Firmware Code25

asked 03 Jul 2019 at 08:28 AM

Alexander Fleischmann (14)

votes

answer

views

Hello 👋,

I just bought 2 Marshall CODE25 amplifiers, hoping I would be able to connect them through bluetooth together or atleast by wire. I don’t know how to, or if it’s even possible. I want to use the amps as speakers too so an ABY pedal doesn’t really help. I tried to connect them by MP3 to Headphone ports via 3.5mm jack, but the amp originally playing music stops and sound comes only through the second one, but louder than normal. I want both of them to play at the same time. Please help! Thanks! 😃 

Bluetooth Connectivity Code25 connecting

asked 06 May 2019 at 03:56 PM

Petros Diomedous

votes

answers

views

Hello, 

I recently acquired a Code25 amp along with its footswitch (excellent for practising, great for gigs). 

One interesting feature is the Gateway app, however it doesn't seem to function with Android 9... making it useless

My device (latest version of Android 9) successfully finds the amp and pair with it, but the app doesn't display any connected Amp... even if the phone is literally ON the Amp. Nothing seems to correct this: tried resinstalling, repairing, etc. 

Is there anything to do here? Any fix? 

Thanks,

Gateway Bluetooth Android Connectivity Code25 androidphone

asked 10 Jan 2019 at 10:42 AM

omar atik

votes

answer

views

Dear Marshall team,

I got my new Marshall code 25 but had to recognize that i am not able to connect with the gateway app. I am connected with the amp, but i do not see the connection sign on the left on the app.   It is also not requested to enter a code or number while connecting with the amp. The key is also always different when i am trying to connect again with the bluetooth. I am kind of desperately because I was really excited about my new amp :(

What can I do to connect with the app? I tried everything that was already suggested in the other comments. Please help me :/

Greetings from Germany,

Lilli

CODE Gateway Bluetooth Code25

asked 07 Dec 2018 at 06:17 PM

Lilli Schaper

votes

answer

views

Hey,

the majorIIbt does not pair th the code25, what is wrong? Both blink blue, then the headphone stops blinking while the amp continues. Any knobs to push?

Thx from germany, Andreas

Bluetooth Code25 Marshall Major II bluetooth pairing

asked 19 Nov 2018 at 09:10 AM

Andreas Beckerle
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Loading - please wait...