The first time I connected to my new Code 50 via Bluetooth on my iPad and iPhone there were no issues (2 weeks ago). Went to connect today (2/17/17) and could not with either device.
1. Went to settings and "forgot device".
2. Shutoff amp and devices, restarted amp and devices.
3. Back to settings, Bluetooth, and paired iPhone to amp. Showed as connected.
4. Opened Gateway changed home screen to amp and tapped to sync. NOTHING!
5. Opened Menu, Code, no amp detected, tapped scan for amps, NOTHING!
Definitely a problem with your Gateway App. Please correct and email me at Olhoss.email@example.com when issue is corrected.
if you can't correct problem please forward me the shipping costs so I can return it. The app was the deciding factor for going with the Code 50.
I am able to connect my phone to the amp via bluetooth, but for the most part am not able to sync the presets in the gateway app to the amp. On occasion it will do it, but most often not. The tuner and playback work fine.