Questions
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

votes

answer

views

Hi there,

I hope my english will be understandable. :)

I bought the Marshall Major II Bluetooth headphones almost two years ago and they were doing well and I was happy with them. Now there's a problem with the controll knob on the backside. So I mailed the support service and got excellent help from them. I mailed some photos and conformation that I really have bought them. Now they want me to totally destroy them by cutting cables and snapping them in half before they can send new ones. I find this quite an unusual procedure and want to know if this is normal and if anyone had made similar expierienced and if this is trustworthy. 

Thanks for your help

Greetings from Germany

Bluetooth Headphones Marshall Major II bluetooth Warranty exchange

asked 23 May 2019 at 05:19 PM

Miles Müller

votes

answer

views

Hi, I have a problem with my Marshall Major II bluetooth, because all the time while using the microphone from the headphones the sound from that is very unclear. It's not depended on the system, it happens on Mac, Windows, iOS etc.

Bluetooth iOS Mac Marshall Major II bluetooth

asked 01 Jan 2019 at 11:58 PM

k sal

votes

answer

views

Hey,

the majorIIbt does not pair th the code25, what is wrong? Both blink blue, then the headphone stops blinking while the amp continues. Any knobs to push?

Thx from germany, Andreas

Bluetooth Code25 Marshall Major II bluetooth pairing

asked 19 Nov 2018 at 09:10 AM

Andreas Beckerle

votes

answers

views

Good day!

January 22, 2018, bought the headphones Marshall Major II bluetooth, but at the first listening found 4 minus:
1) When watching a video from the phone via bluetooth, the audio lags behind from 38-41 seconds of viewing by 0.5-1 seconds, and watching the video immediately loses its meaning.
2) From 1 st to 5 stutterings of music occurs in 1 minute of listening.
3) The left speaker plays a little louder than the right speaker or the right one plays more quietly).
4) Earpiece headphone curve in the photo is noticeable.

Help please solve the problem, is this a warranty case? In the store you can make an exchange for new ones?
I really want to really enjoy the sound of Marshall Major II bluetooth.
Sincerely, Mikhail.
mishachaki@gmail.com

Without google translator

Доброго времени суток!

22.01.2018 года купил наушники Marshall Major II bluetooth, но при первом прослушивании обнаружил 4 минуса:
1) При просмотре видео с телефона по bluetooth идёт отставание звука с 38-41 секунда просмотра на 0.5-1 секунды, и просмотр видео сразу же теряет смысл.
2) От 1-го до 5 заиканий музыки происходит за 1 минуту прослушивания.
3) Левый динамик играет чуть громче, чем правый или же правый играет тише).
4) Дужка наушников кривая на фото это заметно.

Помогите пожалуйста решить проблему, это является гарантийным случаем? В магазине можно сделать обмен на новые?
Уж очень хочется уж по настоящему наслаждаться звуком Marshall Major II bluetooth.
С Уважением, Михаил.
mishachaki@gmail.com

Bluetooth Speaker Marriage Marshall Major II bluetooth

asked 01 Feb 2018 at 01:29 PM

Mikhail Artemev
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Loading - please wait...