Questions
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

votes

answers

views

I just got Marshall Code 25 and I m using it with Reaper. For 2 days it was working just perfect. But, in All of sudden everything collapsed, a lot of delay and reverb... I don`t know what happened. I`ve checked audio settings.... Nothing !!! Please if you have any clue let me know. I appreciate it 🙂.

Ps: PC Windows 10 Pro - RAM 8G - Memory 500G - 64bit

asked 17 Jul 2020 at 05:39 AM

Mhammed Ismaili

votes

answers

views

Please fix this, Marshall!

The only way to listen music on Woburn is via cableless connection. You cant plug your TV or DVD player in it, as it has a huge delay. 

I've spoke with someone of Marshall team, and I was adviced that, this product is not ment to be used with TVs, Piano, Guitar or any other devices. So, how many speakers I need to own in my house? One for music, a soundbar for TV, amp for my guitar?

I would giveup multi-room feature if AUX and/or RCA had no latency!

If I did know there would be latency over AUX and RCA I would never buy this expencive speacker! Bose Soundlink had the same issue, but they DID FIX it with with an firmware update. Why Marshall didn't fix it yet?
So Please dear Marshall team! If you read this, please! Fix the latency over RCA or / and AUX so I can love my speaker again.

asked 05 Nov 2019 at 09:15 AM

Ivan Margitin (2)

votes

answers

views

Hello,

Reading the manual for the Code 50, it's not clear to me what the tap pattern setting is on the multi delay. What I am tryng to do is emulate having two delay pedals, essentially just repeating twice with no feedback. The effect should be two "echos" of a note and then nothing more. The multi delay seems to work, the manual says to set the Feedback level to the number of delay repeats (2). The Tap Pattern function seems to have no effect, though. How is that supposed to work?

Thank you.

asked 05 Feb 2019 at 10:41 AM

Daniel Stux (1)

votes

answer

views

I was dicking about with tones, as you do, and when I meant to save my custom tone to my footswitch, and accidentally saved DSL Clean Chorus to #11 on the amp, Some Dely For You Too. This preset just happened to be one of my favorites. Is there anything I can do about it?

edited 28 Jul 2018 at 08:56 PM

Riley Helton

asked 28 Jul 2018 at 08:55 PM

Riley Helton

votes

answer

views

I was dicking about with tones, as you do, and when I meant to save my custom tone to my footswitch, and accidentally saved DSL Clean Chorus to #11 on the amp, Some Dely For You Too. This preset just happened to be one of my favorites. Is there anything I can do about it?

asked 28 Jul 2018 at 08:55 PM

Riley Helton
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Loading - please wait...