Questions
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

votes

answers

views

Hi, has anyone tried to control two DSL40CR or DSL100HR using one PEDL-91016? 

asked 24 Feb 2021 at 09:28 PM

Roman Kelar

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I have some electrical power fluctuations, also some unexpected power down so I was thinking to plug the amplifier into a UPS unit (e.g. CyberPower BR1000ELCD, 1000VA, 600W)

Q: is it ok or the amplifier will be damaged if used in this way ? 

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Adrian

asked 26 Nov 2020 at 08:01 PM

Adrian Stoican

votes

answers

views

Hi,

Just bought a DSL100HR head and noticed that it is self switching from clasic gain to ultragain chanel in a random way.

It happend  3 times in aprox. 20 hours of functioning and 2 times I was not even playing the guitar, the amp was on on classic gain crunch and switched suddenly on the ultragain.

I do not use the PEDL-90012 foot switch, I use instead a midi connection from loop controller Harley Benton FXL8 Pro ( everything works as expected here , could program and switching works fine through midi). The amp works perfect in rest nothing to complain except this strange behavior.

Q:  any idea what is the problem and if/how can be fixed, is it something common ? 

Thanks in advance!

edited 21 Oct 2020 at 02:59 PM

Adrian Stoican

asked 21 Oct 2020 at 02:57 PM

Adrian Stoican

votes

answers

views

Hello. I have a Code 50, and I found a DSL100H and a 1960 cab on craigslist yestarday for a good price so I snached them up!

So what Im planning to do is get an 1/8 to 1/4 adaptor and using the headphone out jack from the Code 50 as a effects brick for the DSL100 as the 50 has no out jacks other than the headphone one. Itll be a few days before the adaptor arrives so I thought Id ask how well this will work so Im not so disappointed, lol.

Ive done this before hundreds of times with non tube amps, but I dont want to blow up my new babys tubes.

Ive only had the code for about a month or so. If this doesnt work, Im planning on trading the Code in for a rack effects brick. Or mayber getting a mixer and routing the USB output that way..

Advice?

Thanks!

edited 23 Sep 2018 at 09:43 PM

m j

asked 23 Sep 2018 at 02:56 PM

m j

votes

answer

views

Due to an older brother, I began really listening to The Marshall Sound as early as 1972. Then he gave me my first guitar in 1976. I wouldn't put it down and learned open chords, power chords, scales, etc.  Of course, seeing and hearing live from shows from KISS in 1977, and Ozzy with Randy Rhoades, through Def Leppard and many many others, but it was AC/DC's Back In Black, Hells Bells that did it for me. I found a full, used stack around 1984, and I was lucky the lady dealt with me, gave me a break and let me pay it out. Since I have owned different amps (Fender Vibroverb Custom with the Diaz mods, Peavey, etc), but I have also owned the 150W AVT, and even the cheaper, solid state MDFX 100W. These never came close to my first. 

I JUST purchased a DSL100HR, I guess the new, revamped model. I love all the features, however, the footswitch reminds me of the MDFX or HDFX that has two buttons only on it. When I went to Marshall's main site, I found that the MIDI port is for a fantastic footswitch, which would allow me to do many, many things, without having to stop and turn knobs in the middle of a song.  

Where can I purchase one of these and for how much?  I live in Texas, in the United States.  I had to sell the no longer in production Vibroverb Custom with the Cesar Diaz mods, which was my Pride and Joy (I met Stevie Ray Vaughan after a show on October 8, 1983, in South Dallas, and we began talking about Hendrix, he literally had to be pulled from me). 

Please let me know where, how much, and how I can get one of these, please.

A Loyal Marshall Amplification Fan & Player Since 1984

Thank you,

Mark a.ka. TexasUSAFVet@Outlook.com

asked 08 Aug 2018 at 09:20 AM

Mark Southerland
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Loading - please wait...