Questions
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

votes

answers

views

Hi chaps

I have a DSL20C that I bought second hand , I only play at bedroom level and can only really have the volume on about 1-2 

This isn't an issue on the gain channel but on the "clean" channel I am hardly getting any dirt at all , despite playing with a Les Paul with 57 Special plus 

pickups .

Is this because of the lack of volume or is it likely to be an issue with the valves?

Many thanks

asked 04 Jan 2021 at 10:22 AM

Mark Kelly

votes

answer

views

Hi all. I recently bought a DSL20 brand new and something is up with the effects loop. For some reason, when I turn it on, the volume drops way down and you can barely hear it. Any idea why? I've only owned it for a couple of months and the only thing I have running through the loop is my DD-7 digital delay.

asked 05 Nov 2018 at 07:55 AM

Jesse Pearson

vote

answers

views

Quite a few people on various forums are concerned about the emulated out of our DSL20H and DSLCR amps. It seems that there is a set level for the emulated line out and headphones which can only be adjusted with either the guitar volume knob of gain channel knob. The channel volume does nothing to the line out/headphones only to the speaker output.

Is this normal behaviour? Where the gain knobs are the only controls on the amp that increases the loudness of headphone/line out. 

asked 28 Oct 2018 at 01:25 AM

Adrian Tysoe (5)

votes

answer

views

I have a new DSL 20 head and when I use the loop, as soon as I activate a pedal, I can hear that pedal coloring the sound. Once I switch the loop on via foot switch, the volume drops a bit, but I get the same sound. Once I turn the loop back off, the coloring ends and the loop acts as it was intended. But there is a volume drop.

asked 15 Oct 2018 at 11:36 PM

Satchmo Dog
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Loading - please wait...