Questions
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

votes

answer

views

Hey!

I'm currently looking at getting either the Marshall DSL1H or DSL20H amp head. I know that they both have emulated out's that can be used with headphones, but what I'd like clarified for me is how this would work exactly. I'm not going to be buying a cab for it right away, but would like to be able to still use all the knobs on the amp to sculpt te tones I want and to also control volume levels. Is this something that I can achieve without a cab connected to it? If I need a cab connected to it can I just connect it to a load box? 

Thanks.

asked 26 Apr 2019 at 02:25 PM

Myke Helstein

vote

answers

views

Quite a few people on various forums are concerned about the emulated out of our DSL20H and DSLCR amps. It seems that there is a set level for the emulated line out and headphones which can only be adjusted with either the guitar volume knob of gain channel knob. The channel volume does nothing to the line out/headphones only to the speaker output.

Is this normal behaviour? Where the gain knobs are the only controls on the amp that increases the loudness of headphone/line out. 

asked 28 Oct 2018 at 01:25 AM

Adrian Tysoe (5)
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Loading - please wait...