Questions
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

votes

answer

views

After struggling for an hour with instructions in the User Manual and online Support, here's how I was able to pair my Monitor Bluetooth Headphones with a second source:

1) Turn off Bluetooth on the existing/first source.
2) Power off Monitor headphones.
3) Press and hold the Power button for ~10 seconds (in other words, keep holding after the initial "power on" tone) until you hear a second tone.  The LED on the headphone will blink with a sapphire color.
4) Discover the Monitor headphones on the second source and connect.

I love my headphones, but the User Manual and on-line help are deficient on this topic.

asked 10 Dec 2020 at 10:55 AM

Nelson Kersey

votes

answer

views

Dear all,

I am experiencing some trouble with my Minor II headphones, as they do not connect anymore. Tried to pair them again, but they do not appear on my iPhone (7).... when switching on, the white light constantly flashes to green, but I cannot find any info about a green light.

So my iPhone as well as my wife's iPhone do not show the device in the bluetooth menu when the Minor II is in pairing mode. I also can not find anything on the web about a green light? 

Support only answered with standard message, so maybe someone else has any suggestion?

Thx / Nik

asked 18 Aug 2019 at 09:54 AM

Nik Frohnau

votes

answer

views

Hey,

the majorIIbt does not pair th the code25, what is wrong? Both blink blue, then the headphone stops blinking while the amp continues. Any knobs to push?

Thx from germany, Andreas

asked 19 Nov 2018 at 09:10 AM

Andreas Beckerle
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Loading - please wait...