Questions
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

votes

answer

views

Hello, 

Well, I'm posting a question for which an answer has partly been answered in 2017 for someone else. 

I have a new CODE25 and it suddenly stops making sound. Though, it is still swithed on. I can change the preset etc. but still no sound. 

I just did the firmaware update. But I had again the issue. 

What would you suggest to do please? 

Kind regards, 

Thomas

asked 20 Aug 2021 at 08:30 PM

Thomas Ruellan

votes

answer

views

My brand new Code 50 is crashing after saving presets on amp. The firmware is the latest version 1.44. I applied the factory reset and the presets reset but neither were been helpful to fix this issue. After crashing, there is no output sound.

edited 13 Jun 2021 at 01:31 PM

The Persica (2)

asked 12 Jun 2021 at 12:33 AM

The Persica (2)

votes

answers

views

Hi, I received a new Code 25 today. The unit switches on and the display comes on etc but absolutley nothing I have tried can get it to make a sound.... I don't think even I am stupid enough for this so I'm thinking there is a problem with the amp. The only thing I have attempted is to update the firmware but since none of the USB cables I have tried with it seem to work (though they do work on other items) I can't even get it updated. Anyone got any suggestions before I have to send it back?

asked 02 Feb 2021 at 06:59 PM

David Attrill

votes

answer

views

Hello. I bought a Marshall Code 50 two months ago used. The first days it was working perfectly, but now, whenever I want to play some guitar with the amp, it stops sounding out of nowhere. I assume it has something to do with the headphone out, assuming that the HP OUT cuts the signal of the speaker. Has this happened to anyone else out here. If so, how did you guys solve this issue?

PS: The firmware is updated ;)

edited 17 Nov 2020 at 10:27 PM

Alejandro Arcila

asked 17 Nov 2020 at 09:33 PM

Alejandro Arcila

votes

answer

views

I have a Code 100... it has worked great for the last year. The last couple of gigs not so much. When I turn it on...I get no sound. I get sound through the headphone jacks, but nothing through the speakers. Then, out of nowhere it starts working...?? 

Very frustrating....any input would be great!

asked 25 Dec 2018 at 08:29 PM

Lee Kennedy
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Loading - please wait...