Questions
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

votes

answers

views

Hi, after turn on my CODE 25 at very high volume with a mic turned on I almost got deaf. I turned off the Amp in 1 second... BUT, after that all the low tones/frequencies are distorted/buzzing/ugly dont know how to explain (E string with or without Cab, Amp, Mod, Rev, Del), they are buzzing coming from any Guitar or even music coming from the Bluetooth ... High tones sound fine. I tried to reset the amp and did a firmware update but I still have the issue. Also i tried several guitars, usb cables, guitar cables and even my PC but I still have this distorted low tones. Could anyone give me any advice besides going to the maintenance?

Thanks!

asked 03 Jun 2021 at 06:26 PM

Fabio Fujita

votes

answer

views

Hi there,

I have a problem with the Stanmore II Speaker.
It is connected via Cable to Amazons Alexa. When music is played, it always is ínterrupted by the starting/pairing sound (that e-guitar chords)
as if some device is trying to connect with the speaker. we turned every device nearby off (which shouldn't be the idea, right?) but it still
continues. it's quite annoying.

any ideas?

asked 11 May 2020 at 09:55 AM

Martin Kaspar

votes

answers

views

Hi,

Marshall user since early time, I work also in electronics repairs.

A customer brought me a faulty code 50 power amp. Is there any way to get a new power supply from spare parts to replace it ? I thought replace the original PS with a standard one but the original one gives 2 power supplies: main power an bluetooth power.
In the worst case where we cannot find spare parts, it is possible to get schematics or at least the values of the voltages ?

It will be cool to bring back to life this amazing stuff from a ledgendary brand

Thanks in advance

asked 07 Aug 2019 at 11:18 PM

Sébastien GUINLE

votes

answers

views

Hi there:

I just switched on my brand new Code 25 for the first time. It sounds great, and I was able to connect it to my phone via Bluetooth without issue. The only peculiar thing I have noticed is that the LCD screen doesn't appear to display any text at all, though its backlight appears to be working normally. Is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks!

asked 27 Dec 2018 at 04:19 AM

Justin Franklin
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Loading - please wait...